How about this....

Edgar

Nah, i dont think that the (A), (C), or (D) will get extended. The (:P can get extended to ocean parkway, it is a couple of stops away from Brighton beach, dont know if that will happen, but it can happen.

Ocean Parkway is only one stop from Brighton Beach, but theres no turn around would there so trains could turn around better. Even though headways on the (B) aren't that fast, I would rather keep (B) trains to terminate at Brighton Beach.

i wouldnt extend the (A) seeing that its already running via three boroghs All Manhhattan, Brooklyn and Queens, extended it will be more longer, like 2-3 hrs just to get from the Northern Term (o lets say Riverdale) and Far Rocaway

The (D) Id leave alone it already runs (3) boros, Bronx, Manhattan, and Brlyn

the SAS would do well extending to Bay Plaza Mall after 125th and Lex, turn at Park Ave, north under the MNRR to 138th Street, then get to 3rd Ave, and up to Gun Hill and Webster then, cross Gun hill to Bartow, ho NE to New England Thruway (I95) and thats gd

(Q) extend to St Nicholas, go north, enter through those abandoded express track( Which runs from N. 125th Street to South 138 st) and run on the (A) to 207.

Unless TA extends (Q) pass 207 to Marble Hill, BX

No need for (Q) via Concourse, (D) Uses all time, (B) Rush Hrs, when (D) makes concorse express peak.

just my (2)(5)<5> cents :P

SAS= Second Avenue Subway (T)(Q)

I had read that the original plan was to extend the (D) past Norwood, but because of the Great Depression, the plan never followed through.

Makes sense, 205 is kind of an inconvenient terminal, with the relay past the station as opposed to most terminals where the crossover is before the station.

Archived