MTA Conductor Exam #8094

TrueBlu

Hi Everyone

Congratulations to everyone that has been patiently waiting on #8094 list that has been in the makings for years to come. We all know it's a waiting game and some people hold on and some move on. Well I am also patiently waiting to see if I receive a letter for preemployment.

My list number was pretty high 101xx and last year July they offered me one of those cleaning positions in which I declined..Here it is a whole year later and I have finally made it to the outstanding certification unit...(yay)...

I'm just happy for all that made it off this particular list. I know the list supposedly terminates 2/16/18 but I guess we will have to wait and see lol. Is there anyone out there that have a high list number?

I know there are other forums with information about this exam but I cannot reply because it has been locked. So I'm starting a new thread.

Anyone please reply or add on. I am patiently waiting for that envelope being that DCAS has made it up to #8288. No one would of ever thought this list would last so long.

Also consider that a lot of people were offered other positions such as cleaner or B/O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one word for you: patience.

You posted something very similar in the "pinned" Conductor Exam 8094 which can be viewed here, therefore you just need to be patient as far as someone getting back to you with an answer.

Keep in mind that, although it is very valuable, posting information on this site is voluntary and we all have lives, between work, families, other hobbies/interests, etc.

Thank you...

In addition, for the second topic you created, this thread has over 6,000 posts. If I was you, take your time and, by going through the 600+ pages, you should be able to find something. If not, just like you did yesterday afternoon, post something in there and somebody should get back to you within a few days to a week (maximum).

Now don't get me wrong. Myself and the other moderators want you to ask these questions, however with all of the different topics and different examinations and positions, not only for NYC Transit but also for MTA Bus, Long Island Rail Road, Metro-North Railroad, etc., it would make sense to have one thread for one position, compared to 5 or 10 threads for just one position/examination.

Thank you...

Archived