MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 7105

Shinabee65

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Just received mine today. Not sure about accepting part time unless there's plenty of overtime.  I apologize guys!! I posted for the wrong exam it was 7304 that I received the letter from. My bad... 

Edited by MTA MAC
posted for wrong title

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, SHINABEE65 said:

Hello guys ! I just pass my DMV CLASS B road test, now am waiting for my list # in the mail, I hope having a cdl license will speed up your chances fast. anybody got a list # already?

Congrats on passing your road test. Don't do anything silly on the road and mess up your future goals.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shinabee65 said:

Hi guys. I just received my random list # for this exam today,  #6**  is there anyone else.

Wow, congratulations for receiving a tremendously low list number. If everything goes well and assume you pass the BOSS exam which you will take sometimes in December, when its time to hire from this exam, you will mostly be called within the 4th to 6th month  range depending on vacancy. 

7 hours ago, DueceDrives said:

Wow, congratulations for receiving a tremendously low list number. If everything goes well and assume you pass the BOSS exam which you will take sometimes in December, when its time to hire from this exam, you will mostly be called within the 4th to 6th month  range depending on vacancy. 

Thank you very much. Now my CDL license is clean, my medical condition is ok no BP and no diabetes, am only nervous of the boss exam but I believe I will make it. Thanks again DueceDrive.

10 hours ago, Shinabee65 said:

Hi guys. I just received my random list # for this exam today,  #6**  is there anyone else.

Congrats, I almost received mines yesterday. I was over excited to see it. Hopefully after the BOSS it’ll be little to no time before we’re put on. Keep that license clean... 

4 hours ago, Sb1914 said:

Omg thank you so much, I was so scared it would disqualify me, because it the letter I got it said they was going to check driving history

Just make sure you disclosed that you got into a accident. Don’t hide it cause they will find out. 

12 minutes ago, DrewMania said:

Just make sure you disclosed that you got into a accident. Don’t hide it cause they will find out. 

Definitely, I'll tell them. Just passed my air brakes endorsement! So I'm guessing we will all be going in real soon! Got my letter as well and I'm with in the 2600

My wife received her letter today, shes in the 15** range. 

Like I advised her, it will take years until they move to this exam. At the moment exam 4105 is still active and has 3 more years till it reach its limits to expired. Keep your license clean, and keep your health on check. By the time they move to this exam, you will be surprised how quick it has reach to the hiring stages.

19 hours ago, DueceDrives said:

My wife received her letter today, shes in the 15** range. 

Like I advised her, it will take years until they move to this exam. At the moment exam 4105 is still active and has 3 more years till it reach its limits to expired. Keep your license clean, and keep your health on check. By the time they move to this exam, you will be surprised how quick it has reach to the hiring stages.

So why does the letter say they going to process the first 2600 after the exam, and will do driving history and to have a B permit?

1 hour ago, Sb1914 said:

So why does the letter say they going to process the first 2600 after the exam, and will do driving history and to have a B permit?

I also got my random list number in the 800's. The letter states that they're going to be scheduling everyone with a list number lower than 2600 to take the BOSS exam either in December 2017 or January 2018. Everyone else who has a random list number higher than 2600 will be scheduled to take the BOSS exam in 2018.

As far as the driving history and the B permit - When you initially go to Livingston Street, they will pull up your abstract. Those who have a fairly clean driving history for the past three years and either a Class B CDL with the Passenger Endorsement or the B permit will be allowed to continue. By fairly clean, as long as you have two accidents or less, less than 3 or 4 points, no suspensions, all tickets paid, etc. Keep in mind they go back three years, so if you have three accidents currently on your abstract, and one or two of them were in early 2015, depending on your list number, you'll be fine.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!

36 minutes ago, +Young+ said:

I also got my random list number in the 800's. The letter states that they're going to be scheduling everyone with a list number lower than 2600 to take the BOSS exam either in December 2017 or January 2018. Everyone else who has a random list number higher than 2600 will be scheduled to take the BOSS exam in 2018.

As far as the driving history and the B permit - When you initially go to Livingston Street, they will pull up your abstract. Those who have a fairly clean driving history for the past three years and either a Class B CDL with the Passenger Endorsement or the B permit will be allowed to continue. By fairly clean, as long as you have two accidents or less, less than 3 or 4 points, no suspensions, all tickets paid, etc. Keep in mind they go back three years, so if you have three accidents currently on your abstract, and one or two of them were in early 2015, depending on your list number, you'll be fine.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!

So the processing of the driving history and stuff that was said in the letter, that will be done all in 18? Or 3 years from now like the previous person posted? Because now I'm confused on the letter. Lol