Jump to content

Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Shinabee65

MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 7105

Recommended Posts

I just asked, there are guys here with list #'s ranging from 1200 to 200

Edited by Magnum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Test #'s 4600 (TA) and 7105 (OA) are currently here waiting to give urine.

Edited by Magnum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sisslims29 said:

By now you did got called for the pre-employment right?

Nope. My number is 11**, but I have to double check that when I get home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Magnum said:

I just asked, there are guys here with list #'s ranging from 1300 to 2200. 

Looks like they passed me right by on the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished up for the day. Now back to the waiting game. We're told the next training class starts 1/21 @ Zerega.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, msmcmillan said:

Looks like they passed me right by on the list. 

You been silent for a while so maybe they forgot about you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Magnum said:

Finished up for the day. Now back to the waiting game. We're told the next training class starts 1/21 @ Zerega.

Hope you are in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 3:28 PM, Magnum said:

Finished up for the day. Now back to the waiting game. We're told the next training class starts 1/21 @ Zerega.

Did they tell you that you're in the class for 1/21 @ zerega? I'm supposed to go this Friday 12/28 this is my second time they told me the last time I was there that next call I get will be for the Medical and a start date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, Sb1914 said:

I'm hoping when I go on Friday its not for a drug test, cuz the lady left a voicemail but she didnt say for what. Just to bring my BC. SS, ID and pen

Was it just to do the drug test? Did they give you a start date for training?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RMBBX said:

Was it just to do the drug test? Did they give you a start date for training?

When I went on Friday it was only the drug test. Still no start date for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nycdrew said:

When I went on Friday it was only the drug test. Still no start date for me.

When you got the call did they tell you to bring in your BC, SS and ID?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RMBBX said:

Did they tell you that you're in the class for 1/21 @ zerega? I'm supposed to go this Friday 12/28 this is my second time they told me the last time I was there that next call I get will be for the Medical and a start date.

To be clear I was not given a start date, nor was I told I'm in the 1/21 Zerega class. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RMBBX said:

When you got the call did they tell you to bring in your BC, SS and ID?

Yep, that's exactly what the voicemail said. It didn't say anything about the medical or a start date or anything. Just told me to come in with those documents. I thought I was going for final processing, but just turned out to be another drug test 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RMBBX said:

Was it just to do the drug test? Did they give you a start date for training?

Yeah it was my 3rd drug test, because my drug test expired. But they never gave me a start date, just the same 3-90 days wait. But one guy in the front told me that in a month I should start. But I will take that with a grain of salt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final processing January 2nd. Class I believe she said January 21. Anyone else got called?

Edited by Sb1914
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jsmooth174 said:

Yeah i got called just wondering is it final processing or we have to do the medical all over again

Well she told me final processing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jsmooth174 said:

Yeah i got called just wondering is it final processing or we have to do the medical all over again

Physicals are good for 90 calendar days, drug tests are good for 30 calendar days. Therefore, it all depends on when you went for your physical (aka medical).

Edited by +Young+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the call to report for final processing on 1/2 also..the message wasn't the clearest. The things to bring are what? How much did she say the money order should be, $88.20?

Edited by Magnum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Magnum said:

Got the call to report for final processing on 1/2 also..the message wasn't the clearest. The things to bring are what? How much did she say the money order should be, $88.20?

 I also  got the call but missed the part about the money order, she said many things fast. I know she mentioned the usual forms of identification: social security, drivers license or drivers permit and birth certificate. She also asked for record of any criminal convictions (possibly also any arrests, I can't remember exactly what she said). I know they have asked for an $87.00 money order before but I'm not sure if that's the amount they want us to bring on January 2nb.

Edited by Racneb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Racneb said:

 I also  got the call but missed the part about the money order, she said many things fast. I know she mentioned the usual forms of identification: social security, drivers license or drivers permit and birth certificate. She also asked for record of any criminal convictions (possibly also any arrests, I can't remember exactly what she said). I know they have asked for an $87.00 money order before but I'm not sure if that's the amount they want us to bring on January 2nb.

Postal Money Order for $88.25

·         Original Social Security Card;

·         Original Birth Certificate, or a valid non-expired issued U.S. Passport, or Employment Authorization Card, or Naturalization Papers, or a Permanent Resident Card; or Alien Registration Receipt Card;

·         Valid Motor Vehicle Driver License

·          If you have any criminal conviction(s), please bring any information that you would like to have considered, including evidence of rehabilitation and good conduct, a certificate of relief from disabilities and/or a certificate of good conduct.

 

That's the email she also sent. For anyone who couldnt make out the voicemail she sent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sb1914 said:

Postal Money Order for $88.25

·         Original Social Security Card;

·         Original Birth Certificate, or a valid non-expired issued U.S. Passport, or Employment Authorization Card, or Naturalization Papers, or a Permanent Resident Card; or Alien Registration Receipt Card;

·         Valid Motor Vehicle Driver License

·          If you have any criminal conviction(s), please bring any information that you would like to have considered, including evidence of rehabilitation and good conduct, a certificate of relief from disabilities and/or a certificate of good conduct.

 

That's the email she also sent. For anyone who couldnt make out the voicemail she sent.

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.