MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 7105

Shinabee65

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/21/2018 at 3:28 PM, Magnum said:

Finished up for the day. Now back to the waiting game. We're told the next training class starts 1/21 @ Zerega.

Did they tell you that you're in the class for 1/21 @ zerega? I'm supposed to go this Friday 12/28 this is my second time they told me the last time I was there that next call I get will be for the Medical and a start date.

On 12/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, Sb1914 said:

I'm hoping when I go on Friday its not for a drug test, cuz the lady left a voicemail but she didnt say for what. Just to bring my BC. SS, ID and pen

Was it just to do the drug test? Did they give you a start date for training?

2 hours ago, RMBBX said:

Did they tell you that you're in the class for 1/21 @ zerega? I'm supposed to go this Friday 12/28 this is my second time they told me the last time I was there that next call I get will be for the Medical and a start date.

To be clear I was not given a start date, nor was I told I'm in the 1/21 Zerega class. 

1 hour ago, RMBBX said:

When you got the call did they tell you to bring in your BC, SS and ID?

Yep, that's exactly what the voicemail said. It didn't say anything about the medical or a start date or anything. Just told me to come in with those documents. I thought I was going for final processing, but just turned out to be another drug test 😒

3 hours ago, RMBBX said:

Was it just to do the drug test? Did they give you a start date for training?

Yeah it was my 3rd drug test, because my drug test expired. But they never gave me a start date, just the same 3-90 days wait. But one guy in the front told me that in a month I should start. But I will take that with a grain of salt.

1 hour ago, Jsmooth174 said:

Yeah i got called just wondering is it final processing or we have to do the medical all over again

Physicals are good for 90 calendar days, drug tests are good for 30 calendar days. Therefore, it all depends on when you went for your physical (aka medical).

Edited by +Young+

7 hours ago, Magnum said:

Got the call to report for final processing on 1/2 also..the message wasn't the clearest. The things to bring are what? How much did she say the money order should be, $88.20?

I also  got the call but missed the part about the money order, she said many things fast. I know she mentioned the usual forms of identification: social security, drivers license or drivers permit and birth certificate. She also asked for record of any criminal convictions (possibly also any arrests, I can't remember exactly what she said). I know they have asked for an $87.00 money order before but I'm not sure if that's the amount they want us to bring on January 2nb.

Edited by Racneb

11 hours ago, Racneb said:

I also  got the call but missed the part about the money order, she said many things fast. I know she mentioned the usual forms of identification: social security, drivers license or drivers permit and birth certificate. She also asked for record of any criminal convictions (possibly also any arrests, I can't remember exactly what she said). I know they have asked for an $87.00 money order before but I'm not sure if that's the amount they want us to bring on January 2nb.

Postal Money Order for $88.25

·         Original Social Security Card;

·         Original Birth Certificate, or a valid non-expired issued U.S. Passport, or Employment Authorization Card, or Naturalization Papers, or a Permanent Resident Card; or Alien Registration Receipt Card;

·         Valid Motor Vehicle Driver License

·          If you have any criminal conviction(s), please bring any information that you would like to have considered, including evidence of rehabilitation and good conduct, a certificate of relief from disabilities and/or a certificate of good conduct.

That's the email she also sent. For anyone who couldnt make out the voicemail she sent.

3 hours ago, Sb1914 said:

Postal Money Order for $88.25

·         Original Social Security Card;

·         Original Birth Certificate, or a valid non-expired issued U.S. Passport, or Employment Authorization Card, or Naturalization Papers, or a Permanent Resident Card; or Alien Registration Receipt Card;

·         Valid Motor Vehicle Driver License

·          If you have any criminal conviction(s), please bring any information that you would like to have considered, including evidence of rehabilitation and good conduct, a certificate of relief from disabilities and/or a certificate of good conduct.

That's the email she also sent. For anyone who couldnt make out the voicemail she sent.

Thanks.