MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 7105

Shinabee65

• 1 month later...

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I remember taking this exam and getting the pre employment letter, but I wasn't able to report at the date they gave me so I didn't show up.

Anyone know how I can restore my name for this exam or what should I do to start processing?

Thank You guys

7 hours ago, hh1a said:

Hi all,

I remember taking this exam and getting the pre employment letter, but I wasn't able to report at the date they gave me so I didn't show up.

Anyone know how I can restore my name for this exam or what should I do to start processing?

Thank You guys

Give them a call (347-643-8229) and they will tell you what you have to do. Just note that this is not a civil service examination, therefore you have to deal with "Employment Operations" directly and not DCAS (Dept. of Citywide Administrative Services).

Edited by +Young+

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 10:08 AM, +Young+ said:

Give them a call (347-643-8229) and they will tell you what you have to do. Just note that this is not a civil service examination, therefore you have to deal with "Employment Operations" directly and not DCAS (Dept. of Citywide Administrative Services).

Any updates i called Down there to let them know I’m eligible now to come in they said they will call me or mail me a letter when there is jobs ... Anyone know when the next class is ? And how Long is this wait gonna take ?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know when they will start hiring for exam #7105 again, I was recently called for pre employment but at the time I didn't meet one of the requirements but they gave me a letter saying I can come back once I meet the requirement.I have been calling every week to see when they will start hiring more people for 7105 but they keep saying not yet.If anyone has any information I would appreciate it thanks 

2 hours ago, Brian33 said:

Does anyone know when they will start hiring for exam #7105 again, I was recently called for pre employment but at the time I didn't meet one of the requirements but they gave me a letter saying I can come back once I meet the requirement.I have been calling every week to see when they will start hiring more people for 7105 but they keep saying not yet.If anyone has any information I would appreciate it thanks 

Have you tried calling Ms. Rivera? She might be able to help...

Good luck!!

• 1 month later...

Hey just wanted to say thank you, this forum was very helpful to me, I finally got recalled to go back in for exam 7105 on the 9th of this month, then went in for medical and final processing today. Everything went well I start training Monday the 20th.This forum helped me with what to expect throughout pre employment and the medical thanks again!

16 minutes ago, Brian33 said:

Hey just wanted to say thank you, this forum was very helpful to me, I finally got recalled to go back in for exam 7105 on the 9th of this month, then went in for medical and final processing today. Everything went well I start training Monday the 20th.This forum helped me with what to expect throughout pre employment and the medical thanks again!

You're most welcome. Good luck at Zerega!!

On 1/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Brian33 said:

Good luck !! I’m also from 7105 got a call 2 weeks ago finished my final processing I’m in the class before ( 1/6/2020). Qualified on day 7 just remember to listen to you instructor !

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all I didn’t qualify for this exam number because of the points I did the PE and that’s when I was told. Since then I recently did PE for 9100 and since the rules have changed I now got accepted for 9100 and I did my drug test as well. How do I put my name back in this exam and since I’m clear now can I get called for this one. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, MTA MAC said:

Does anyone know of a good way to restore one's name to the list for this exam. I know things are difficult due to COVID. If someone has an email they used to get back on the list that worked I would appreciate it.

I replied to your question in another thread, which you can view by clicking here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, hh1a said:

Good morning

If I was to get hired from this OA exam and finish my probation, and move to TA from another exam is that considered being a "new hire" ?

Thanks

No. But you will lose your seniority. But it would be a lateral move in regards to pay and probation. 

• +Young+ unpinned this topic
  • Harry unfeatured this topic
  • Harry pinned this topic