Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Harry

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums on IPS 4.2.4

Rate this topic

Community Poll  

125 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you like the new version of the forums?

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • I don't care

Are you guys in the process of making an app? I'm sorry but it was just too convenient for me and I like to browse the forums on my way home.

Does this software support labeling people based on their roles (sample titles: Admin, moderator, supermoderator, etc)? Been a year since I've been here and dunno who does what besides Turtle and ENY.

On 9/28/2017 at 2:02 AM, Deucey said:

Does this software support labeling people based on their roles (sample titles: Admin, moderator, supermoderator, etc)? Been a year since I've been here and dunno who does what besides Turtle and ENY.

Yes that feature has always been there.

Also, if you hover over 'More' then click on 'Staff' you'll get more info on who's who.

Is there a way to have the downloads section not make images a ZIP file? I downloaded your 1988 subway map on mobile and Dropbox can't unzip (I don't use a computer out of convenience).

Posted (edited)

Is there any way for me to upload files and scans of transit documents?

EDIT: Never Mind

It was not as clear on the old version of the site.

Edited by Union Tpke

I went over all the permissions again for the downloads section to make everything was cool.

Despite being a veteran of many vBulletin forums in the aughts, it never dawned on me that people here use signatures (but I only use my phone for internet).

Sigs don't show up on mobile. Is that an option that could be turned on?

14 hours ago, Deucey said:

Despite being a veteran of many vBulletin forums in the aughts, it never dawned on me that people here use signatures (but I only use my phone for internet).

Sigs don't show up on mobile. Is that an option that could be turned on?

Your other option is to use the Desktop version, which is what I do.  I think the layout is MUCH better, and provides access to everything.  The older phones weren't as great in Desktop mode, but the screens are big enough now along with faster processors that it's like using a mini tablet.