Welcome to NYC Transit Forums on IPS 4.2.4

Harry

Community Poll  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new version of the forums?

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • I don't care

This poll is closed to new votes

New forum looks slick and appreciate the quick turnaround. And since I'm still bitter like Kamen over those nazibankers a**holes who killed all of my old posts, also glad to hear about anything to help keep the site secure. Looking forward to all that the new site can do. 

3 hours ago, Harry said:

Dude It's a brand new installation calm the hell down. Let me get to it.

You should know how elitests are......they expect everything to be to their liking the moment a new change happens, you know, like Express Buses ;);).

3 hours ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Well we have no way of knowing what is included and what isn't...

Well then have a seat and wait like everyone else for f**ks sake. Things are still getting worked on.

Just report things you may or may not like along with bugs that need to be addressed. Stop acting like everything needs to be in tip-top shape to your liking the moment it comes back up after a very early upgrade. This is just the early stages of what's to come, as there will be things added and removed all at once, jesus christ.

I'm pretty sure when everything is in tip-top order, he'll address everything, sheesh.

Edited by Cait Sith

Loving the new design and I see there is a spot that let's you know where new content begins. I also decided to edit my comment real quick and it seems fair too.

Only complaint I have I that when I move to a new page of a thread, I can't see the comments and I have to reload the page to view them.

Edited by MysteriousBtrain

14 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Overall, I like the new look. One thing I'm not a fan of is the grey as a secondary color, which is hard to see sometimes...

What's the leaderboard thing for?

20 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

Just one question: is the app supported by this new forum software?

The leaderboard is the stat list of users  with the most posts, highest reputation count, etc. The old app (Tapatalk) is NOT compatible with this version of IP.Board. The mobile version of the site is pretty functional.

34 minutes ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

Only complaint I have I that when I move to a new page of a thread, I can't see the comments and I have to reload the page to view them.

I have this issue as well. We're working on it.

Also, is there any way to see who was on our old friend lists? There are some users who are only periodically but post really informative content. Without the old friend lists, or a list of all users on the forums, it will be hard to find content. Either option would help.

3 hours ago, SevenEleven said:

The leaderboard is the stat list of users  with the most posts, highest reputation count, etc. The old app (Tapatalk) is NOT compatible with this version of IP.Board. The mobile version of the site is pretty functional.

I have this issue as well. We're working on it.

Ok cool!

Just got through making a post: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/topic/50365-select-bus-service-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=941770

Question I have, is..... Is there any particular reason part of a post would be struck-through like that? Like due to a post length limit or something....