Bus Riders Explore New Ways To Pressure MTA for Better Service

Via Garibaldi 8

10 minutes ago, Shondrae said:

if i knew you was on my train, i'd purposely would drag just to piss you off so you can run back here and talk about it! knowing you, your probably one of those that go out they way to report it too!!!

Very mature. You're being paid to provide a service to passengers, not drag service on purpose. Workers like you are exactly why the (MTA) treats its employees like children. I never understood why people like you go into public service for if you can't/refuse to provide professional service, and you think dragging the train is something to brag about. Unbelievable. Yes, I would report you because people like you is the main problem with our transportation system. We need professionals. They do exist in the system, and I have commended them accordingly. They should be rewarded with more pay or other perks.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

12 hours ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Very mature. You're being paid to provide a service to passengers, not drag service on purpose. Workers like you are exactly why the (MTA) treats its employees like children. I never understood why people like you go into public service for if you can't/refuse to provide professional service, and you think dragging the train is something to brag about. Unbelievable. Yes, I would report you because people like you is the main problem with our transportation system. We need professionals. They do exist in the system, and I have commended them accordingly. They should be rewarded with more pay or other perks.

FIRST OFF!!!! SHUT UP!

SECOND! SHUT UP!

THIRD! you don't know me!! You be all on this site talking like you know everything, and sound real stupid! I see i can say anything and your quick to jump to conclusions, or assume! Its passengers like you that don't know how to mind they're business. Passengers like you that causes good works to lose they're job for reporting what they THINK they know!

You do know everytime we get reported by y'all, Y'all help us get more money Via a G2 to counter your bogus report! Lmao!!!!! You so smart you're  dumb! LoL

1 hour ago, Shondrae said:

FIRST OFF!!!! SHUT UP!

SECOND! SHUT UP!

THIRD! you don't know me!! You be all on this site talking like you know everything, and sound real stupid! I see i can say anything and your quick to jump to conclusions, or assume! Its passengers like you that don't know how to mind they're business. Passengers like you that causes good works to lose they're job for reporting what they THINK they know!

You do know everytime we get reported by y'all, Y'all help us get more money Via a G2 to counter your bogus report! Lmao!!!!! You so smart you're  dumb! LoL

Blah blah blah... <_<

1 hour ago, Shondrae said:

FIRST OFF!!!! SHUT UP!

SECOND! SHUT UP!

Nah, that's still not right. If you want to piss off a rider who's annoying you, go drive a cab, not a train full of 2,000 people. I remember a time on the X17J, some people were asking politely for the B/O to turn up the heat (I didn't really care), and she ignores them, and then starts crawling down the NJ Turnpike, affecting every single person on the bus. One or two buses pass, alright fine, you're a cautious driver, but bus after bus kept passing us (including 3 other X17Js). I'm understanding of plenty of issues that are beyond the control of the B/O, but I'm not paying $6.50 to stand on a bus going 25 mph down an empty highway. Heck, if she wanted to be all "by the book" like that, she shouldn't have accepted standees, then I would've gotten on the bus 10 minutes behind her and not had to deal with it. She's taking out her bad day on me (who didn't say a single word to her), and I'm just trying to get where I need to go. 

Edited by checkmatechamp13

6 minutes ago, checkmatechamp13 said:

Nah, that's still not right. If you want to piss off a rider who's annoying you, go drive a cab, not a train full of 2,000 people. I remember a time on the X17J, some people were asking politely for the B/O to turn up the heat (I didn't really care), and she ignores them, and then starts crawling down the NJ Turnpike, affecting every single person on the bus. One or two buses pass, alright fine, you're a cautious driver, but bus after bus kept passing us (including 3 other X17Js). I'm understanding of plenty of issues that are beyond the control of the B/O, but I'm not paying $6.50 to stand on a bus going 25 mph down an empty highway. 

That reminds me of the infamous S98 driver. God it was painful. The bus would be packed. I'd stand at the front of the bus and just watch him crawl down Forest Avenue and he really was trying to be professional. It was something to watch. No one got angry because the guy just needed to retire. We all would let his bus pass and take another one. I'm sure he retired. Some of these guys need to cut their losses and put passengers out of their misery. There's a few drivers I'll pass up even now if they're God awful or try to avoid out of Yonkers.

1 hour ago, checkmatechamp13 said:

Nah, that's still not right. If you want to piss off a rider who's annoying you, go drive a cab, not a train full of 2,000 people. I remember a time on the X17J, some people were asking politely for the B/O to turn up the heat (I didn't really care), and she ignores them, and then starts crawling down the NJ Turnpike, affecting every single person on the bus. One or two buses pass, alright fine, you're a cautious driver, but bus after bus kept passing us (including 3 other X17Js). I'm understanding of plenty of issues that are beyond the control of the B/O, but I'm not paying $6.50 to stand on a bus going 25 mph down an empty highway. Heck, if she wanted to be all "by the book" like that, she shouldn't have accepted standees, then I would've gotten on the bus 10 minutes behind her and not had to deal with it. She's taking out her bad day on me (who didn't say a single word to her), and I'm just trying to get where I need to go. 

Now you ride the train...... You know i don't have that problem....

y'all don't have access to me to annoy me!