MTA task force fails to stop fare-beaters on buses

Via Garibaldi 8

On 10/2/2017 at 2:01 AM, WestFarms36 said:

It's very sad how people aren't able to take 1 SECOND OF THEIR PRECIOUS LIVES to actually STOP AND READ a simple sign that says "Pay Before Boarding the Bus." and then wonder why the hell did they get a $100 dollar fine. Like I sometimes feel like going "You Brainless @$$hole the instructions to pay are in your face!" And then they even simply ignore the sign on the Farebox that say "No Fares Collected Inside the Bus." And still dump the MetroCard in the Farebox, I have no sympathy for people who know how to read and later act that they didn't know, and honestly their balloni is what's screwing this country up. They think that by just victimizing themselves and running over to the media is going to stop everything they consider bad. Same people who ask for a free ride while we have to pay to take a ride and then deal with their BS. Taxpayer dollars going into transit filling up more than half of the necessary gap to pay for those freeby @$$holes. We need more enforcement involved with this issue, and people need to stop being a potato and damn take a second to get your face off the screen and read!

Another thing that annoys me when it comes to that is in the summer when people don't read the air vent/hatch instructions It's just too many words, so they open the Emergency Lock as oppose to just pushing the vent up like the instructions say to.