Pols call for Q75 bus to be restored

Gotham Bus Co.

1 hour ago, N6 Limited said:

Have they thought about eliminating the Q1, replace it with the Q43 local, and run all Q43's to Langdale St as Limited?

Ignoring the gaffe, the MTA's never considered eliminating the Q1 (publicly anyway)....

The question I have for you though is... If, in such a scenario in that inquiry there, where the LTD's would run out to Floral Park, would those hypothetical Q43 locals serve Braddock or Springfield (like the Q1 currently does)?

That would be 3 separate branches....

1 hour ago, Gotham Bus Co. said:

If all the Q43's run as Limited, how would there be a Q43 local?

I said all Q43's to Langdale street as Limited. 

33 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

Ignoring the gaffe, the MTA's never considered eliminating the Q1 (publicly anyway)....

The question I have for you though is... If, in such a scenario in that inquiry there, where the LTD's would run out to Floral Park, would those hypothetical Q43 locals serve Braddock or Springfield (like the Q1 currently does)?

That would be 3 separate branches....

Could serve Braddock, Braddock and Springfield like the Q1, or Just Hillside and Springfield. Then again, don't they want turn the Q43 into a SBS route?

8 minutes ago, N6 Limited said:

Could serve Braddock, Braddock and Springfield like the Q1, or Just Hillside and Springfield. Then again, don't they want turn the Q43 into a SBS route?

Alright, so there was no specificity to the inquiry... Got it.

Anyway, yeah, supposedly, there's plans for a Hillside av route.....

Archived