Railroad buff derailed again, 26th bust for man cops say impersonated fed

Trainspotter

Put simply, he has defied authorities when instructed to desist. Who hires a man who has already established he refuses to follow orders?

In each past incident, if I recall correctly, he only defied authorities' instructions after a significant amount of time had passed without direct supervision from said authorities. And in each case, he only defied said authorities' instructions in order to get back to 'work' in the transit system.

Both of the above issues would be rendered moot if he were hired by the TA in some - any - capacity. He would be subject to direct supervision, and he would already be working in the transit system, so he wouldn't need to defy any instructions in order to get back to work in the transit system.

To be honest, I'm just humoring you. You don't seem to be looking at the situation objectively. To even argue that he could ever work in the mass transit field, or in any capacity within any mass transit system, after what he has done is laughable.

No offense, but there is frankly no need to be condescending. A civil discussion/debate is what I am interested in.

I really am trying to be objective here. Short of as a given test case for a legal student to argue in mock court, there's no merit in arguing this. He's a known and repeated offender, and due to his illness, is likely to repeat the offense if given the opportunity.

I really am trying to be objective here. Short of as a given test case for a legal student to argue in mock court, there's no merit in arguing this. He's a known and repeated offender, and due to his illness, is likely to repeat the offense if given the opportunity.

Rather than continuing to repeat your opinion, would you care to actually address the specific points in my previous posts in this thread?

Archived