Transit Electrical Helper Exam # 8606

gotransit

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Trev88 said:

Any idea if a class set for September and thanks for the update 

i have no idea..if they told you September, it will be in September..the hiring is still going on so sooner or later, you’ll get in

5 hours ago, GerardL said:

i have no idea..if they told you September, it will be in September..the hiring is still going on so sooner or later, you’ll get in

Thank for your  opinion  keep calling 180 livingstone those people never answer that phone please keep us update with what ever info u. Know  

20 hours ago, Trev88 said:

Thank for your  opinion  keep calling 180 livingstone those people never answer that phone please keep us update with what ever info u. Know  

I get in touch with mta HR at 180 livingstone told me the next electrical helper class schedule for October 2 for anyone wanted to know 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 12:29 PM, Trev88 said:

I get in touch with mta HR at 180 livingstone told me the next electrical helper class schedule for October 2 for anyone wanted to know 

sounds good man..we dont get any info, office finds out a little bit before your class starts, otherwise its just word of mouth..lemme know if youre going to signals or power

• 7 months later...

I got a call three weeks ago from MTA in regards about the Transit Electrical Helper exam 8606 stating that I'm qualified for the position, but they told me based on my records I did not take the Safety Proficiency Assessment. Does anyone know when the next class is going to start?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 12:49 PM, nicknoel said:

I got a call three weeks ago from MTA in regards about the Transit Electrical Helper exam 8606 stating that I'm qualified for the position, but they told me based on my records I did not take the Safety Proficiency Assessment. Does anyone know when the next class is going to start?

nobody knows when its going to start...the SPA you take at 180 Livingston, theres no way you could take it unless you were called in

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 2:11 PM, GerardL said:

nobody knows when its going to start...the SPA you take at 180 Livingston, theres no way you could take it unless you were called in

I got a call on Monday to take the SPA on Sunday June 2nd. So I'm assuming the next class will be starting in July or August.