When will bad customer service in MTA end?

Lawrence St

2 hours ago, bstar1 said:

He Would Rather Walk Then To Ride To His Destination.

False.

1 hour ago, Lance said:

....As mentioned previously, @Lawrence St didn't have another fare and obviously didn't want to get into an argument with the station agent or risk arrest by jumping the turnstyle, hence his decision to walk from Wyckoff Av to Metropolitan Av. Walking seems like a better alternative when compared to the other options.

...Which is exactly why I sympathize & commend him for doing as such - because I would have done the exact same thing if I were in that situation (no fare left & unsure of any OOS xfer scenario).... I'm a big proponent of "talking with your feet" (so to speak)... I'm not getting into any argument with MTA personnel because quite frankly, it's a lose-lose situation.... Two separate times he called the MTA & twice he got told that there's no OOS xfer scenario..... For f***s sake, a supervisor was unaware/unapprised....

Talk about the blind leading the blind..... I'd laugh if I wasn't so irritated at this whole situation....

1 hour ago, Lance said:

He said he was coming from Fulton St.

I got his (RR's) point... But you would still get people like Bstar suggesting that someone in that situation ride the (J) to Broadway Junction for the (L) to Myrtle-Wyckoff for the (M) to Metropolitan/Middle Village.....

10 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

False.

...Which is exactly why I sympathize & commend him for doing as such - because I would have done the exact same thing if I were in that situation (no fare left & unsure of any OOS xfer scenario).... I'm a big proponent of "talking with your feet" (so to speak)... I'm not getting into any argument with MTA personnel because quite frankly, it's a lose-lose situation.... Two separate times he called the MTA & twice he got told that there's no OOS xfer scenario..... For f***s sake, a supervisor was unaware/unapprised....

Talk about the blind leading the blind..... I'd laugh if I wasn't so irritated at this whole situation....

I got his (RR's) point... But you would still get people like Bstar suggesting that someone in that situation ride the (J) to Broadway Junction for the (L) to Myrtle-Wyckoff for the (M) to Metropolitan/Middle Village.....

That is better than to walk unless he want to exercise his legs.

2 hours ago, Lance said:

He said he was coming from Fulton St.

I’m aware — I’m trying to create a scenario in which he couldn’t have realistically taken the (L).

Bstar 1 — you are clearly not seeing the issue here. This is about contradictory information being given by MTA workers. If Lawrence st had taken the (L), some other person would have been confused by them. In essence, what we’re saying is that if the MTA is providing a service, it should be navigable to customers, and known about by employees.

So if you’re trying to troll, great job, but you’re really polluting the discussion here. 

7 minutes ago, bstar1 said:

Lets see you walk all of the way to your destinations without transportation.

What the f*** does this have to do with anything..... He still took public transportation before he ended up walking, you nincompoop...

And to think I gave you props for being a chill dude.... You're just stuck on stupid; clear case of  arrested mental development....

--------------------------------------

Lance, or whoever... Get this jackass out of here.

• Lance locked this topic

Archived