Fantasy bus map thread

MysteriousBtrain

This is a thread to show the fantasy work I did for the last few days. This thread could also be used for others to learn how to edit maps and such. Its primary use is not to recommend ideas on how fantasy routes would run. That's the proposal threads' job.

Here is a beta Bronx map I worked on for the last week or so. I was able to put it as a PDF online just like the real map. Tell me what you think.

You want to showcase your fantasy work, you titled the thread "fantasy bus map thread" here in the bus section, but you don't want or expect people to primarily comment on anything route related?

This should have been posted in the artwork/graphic forum then....

As for the map itself, it's too small to be viewable at 100%.... Zooming in doesn't help either.

4 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

As for the map itself, it's too small to be viewable at 100%.... Zooming in doesn't help either.

I have to agree with him. @MysteriousBtrain, your fantasy map looks like it was compressed to either a JPG or PNG (a pixel file) before being saved as a PDF. I recommend saving your vector file as a PDF and not compress it.

Archived