Questions about Staff Analyst Inverview Procedure...

Bronx Express

Good Morning All! 

I have a question about the preeemployment process for the admisnitrative side of the MTA (NYCTA). In early July, I applied for a staff analyst position with the MTA. I was contacted for an interview in mid-September and then a second round interview two weeks later. Shortly, after the second interview, I was contacted, via email to send one of my interviewers the contact information for two of my past supervisors and the contact information of two of my past professional references. This inquiry was last contact with any within the MTA and this occurred on October 5th. Prior to my second-round interview for this position, I was contacted by another department, in the MTA, for a staff analyst position. When I inquired about taking this interview, I asked the interviewer was it apporiate to have an interview for this position, asked his supervisor and told me to focus on the first position. What advice would you all give in reference inquiring on the status of my application or should I wait for the 3 month mark on January 5th? Also, is this the typical process? 

• +Young+ changed the title to Questions about Staff Analyst Inverview Procedure...

Archived