Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
SR20NYC

Railroad Stock Worker Exam #7605

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FORUM. I TOOK THE RAILROAD STOCK WORKER EXAM IN JUNE 2017. STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY RESULTS.

HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANKS.

Just went in today for the pre employeement process and drug testing. Does anybody else have experience or info about this position?

On 2/28/2019 at 3:20 PM, Baron said:

My score is 96.25 and my list number is 12. I’m still waiting to be contacted. 

Are they hiring you as provisional or permanent?

3 hours ago, Baron said:

Just went in today for the pre employeement process and drug testing. Does anybody else have experience or info about this position?

Congratulations.. once u fill out the paperwork and pass it drug test, u will get hired as lvl 1 or 2 depending on your experience... Are they hiring you as permanent or provisional? It should say this on the letter that was sent to your house

1 hour ago, Dgopes said:

Congratulations.. once u fill out the paperwork and pass it drug test, u will get hired as lvl 1 or 2 depending on your experience... Are they hiring you as permanent or provisional? It should say this on the letter that was sent to your house

Thanks! I’m sure I’ll pass the drug test without a doubt. On the paper it said it’s a level 01-F permanent position. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2019 at 11:07 PM, Baron said:

Thanks! I’m sure I’ll pass the drug test without a doubt. On the paper it said it’s a level 01-F permanent position. 

How did the drug test go? Did u accept the job?

Edited by Dgopes

Does anyone know what was the last list number they called for permanent employment? My list number is in the low 30s and I  haven’t heard anything. I know they certified the list because I got a letter in the mail but the lack of information on what will happen in the future is beginning to irritate me.. 

1 hour ago, Dgopes said:

I had to decline the job because I got hired as a bus operator on Monday. My list number is #12. They should get to you soon. 

On 3/30/2019 at 10:59 PM, Baron said:

I had to decline the job because I got hired as a bus operator on Monday. My list number is #12. They should get to you soon. 

Good luck bro... my friend became a BO a year ago and he loves it... 

hi, 

As on 06/12/2019 any one receive updates for the EXAM 7605 Rail road stock worker. I did my Drug test on 03/06/2019 and they said they will call in 1 to 90days ,but its over than 90days , no responses yet and they announce another test on October 2019 exam no. 9629.

Currently looking to take this exam (9629) in late september... anybody could provide further insight on what to expect from the exam ?

Hello,

Please  any one received  Retest Drug emails.. I just wonder about my current status ,not yet receive any updates after 90days Drug test. I am trying to reach the number at there office no response yet,the manager is on vacation,I am in the Rank List for 85.?/ If any one knows please HELP...

I haven’t heard anything from them... when did u take the first drug test?

Posted (edited)

Are they hiring you as a provisional or permanent employee? I’m not sure what’s going on because they are giving another exam without hiring people from the 2017 exam

Edited by Dgopes