What do you do in life

mark1447

Well im a College Sophomore attending Borough of Manhattan Community College studying Video Arts and Technology. Im also a Transportation Security Officer (TSA) at LGA and paying for college with that job. I always love talking about city transit, baseball (preferably the NY Mets), and wrestling as well. After i get my A. A. S, im going to either Brooklyn or City College but im still pondering if I want to go to school out of state. My goal is to become a Cameraman in the Sports field.

• 6 months later...

I work at a restaurant (which are called "stores"). My store was remodeled in June and the new artwork is nice. One is a long photograph of the New York City skyline at night from across the Hudson River and another is a photograph with the Broadway/West 34th Street streetsign in the foreground and the Empire State Building in the background.

EE Broadway Local brought this one back from the dead..

What I do in life is waste time. When Im not being useless I......

I've always been into computers and started teaching myself about them when I was 7 years old. I was always a trouble shooter asking questions and wanting to know WHY, HOW does this work? What makes it work that I can't see on the outside.

I have been working professionally in the computer industry for over 10 years and have my own consulting company. I build office networks, servers, workstations and troubleshoot / repair them, upgrades etc.. Im not too into software programming or web programming but I know how to do some of it. I have always been taking apart electronics since I was really small and taught myself how to put things apart without breaking them or having any leftover parts and screws after it was re-assembled lol.

I write music also (mostly Drum n Bass, Trance, Techno/ Dance), play guitar, bass, drums, keyboard/piano.

I watch alot of documentaries instead of reading books. The only books I read are mostly technical subjects. I dont read fantasy or fiction.

I do construction work as well and sometimes do side jobs for friends but Id rather do kitchen and bathroom renovation because I like tiling floors and walls better than just sheetrocking and painting and beam works etc..

I also like to do stuff like work on cars, I am currently doing maintenance on my engine and rebuilding it while my license is suspended for tickets I am fighting in court/ not paying.

In college studying Computer Science.

My hobbies include art, graphic design, photography. Id love to do artwork on the side, when im not fixing networks for businesses.

I saw some people putting in languages they know, I know english and Afrikaans, (South African Dutch)

In college studying Computer Science.

My hobbies include art, graphic design, photography. Id love to do artwork on the side, when im not fixing networks for businesses.

I saw some people putting in languages they know, I know english and Afrikaans, (South African Dutch)

Computer Programming is my major at Borough of Manhattan Community. I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist in my free time (either online or IRL). I like to write, play video games, and I'm fixing to get myself back into some sort of sport. I work as a Dell Campus Representative for the College and I'm soon to enroll in the college's work study program.

What I do in life is something entirely different from what I do a for living. As for the bills being paid, I am a T/O for the 28 years, two of those years were as a C/R. As for what I do in life, I love my wife who has stood beside me for the past 32 years in good times and the tough times, my son who comes into own as a young man and faces a world that is tougher than I would like to admit.

I manage a youth baseball team and collect baseball autographs and baseball related stuff. I love God,my country and baseball, but when springs comes around that order changes a bit.

So that's it in a nutshell.

Archived