2018 Women's March Car Assignments

Lawrence St

1 hour ago, Lance said:

Extra trains run as warranted, much as they do with any event. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yea but during other events such as Saint Patricks day or any other major holiday, there's nothing special running as opposed to what happened last year.

Like I said, if there's a need to run more trains following the march, they will, much as they do after every concert and ball game. The 160s' appearances on the (A) and (D) last year were a last minute adjustment due to the sheer number of people participating. It remains to be seen if the same amount of people will take part this year.

22 minutes ago, VIP said:

Why does it matter, if necessary they’ll increase service. An R160 pop up is not eventful, it’s an extra train, and riders or participants will see it as that... A TRAIN. 🙄

Cause everyone wants that RARE EXCLUSIVE stuff. We're not regular people, we're transit buffs.

Didn't the 160 (A) train end at WTC the last time they ran these "specials"? it ran local to boot. That isn't very fun IMO, I can see if they ran out to Far Rockaway or Lefferts but they don't even leave Manhattan. The (N) via West End G.O happened so many times that's seeing 160 (D) extras in BK isn't that appealing at all. Now if they went up on Concourse that would be :D but IIRC those (D) train extras are always BK bound.

7 minutes ago, trainfan22 said:

Didn't the 160 (A) train end at WTC the last time they ran these "specials"? it ran local to boot. That isn't very fun IMO, I can see if they ran out to Far Rockaway or Lefferts but they don't even leave Manhattan. The (N) via West End G.O happened so many times that's seeing 160 (D) extras in BK isn't that appealing at all. Now if they went up on Concourse that would be :D but IIRC those (D) train extras are always BK bound.

The R160s on the (D) last year during the Women's March did two round trips, all the way from Norwood to Coney Island.

5 minutes ago, LegoBrickBreaker101 said:

The R160s on the (D) last year during the Women's March did two round trips, all the way from Norwood to Coney Island.

Just checked on youtube, you're right! I must have missed that video when it first came out last year of it running on Concourse :lol: 

Archived