Hi All!

NYCSubwayFanatic16

My name is John and i have always had a big interest in the NYC Subway system and love exploring and riding the subway! I love to also model the NYC Subway with Legos and model subway cars! My favorite type of cars on the subway are the R46 and R68/A  (i love the 75 footers!!) because of the seating arrangement, the sound they make going over a switch or track joint (the THUMP...., THUMP.... THUMP... ,THUMP) and their uniqueness in the subway system! i can not wait to make some new friends on here! and share my love with the subway with you guys! PS, I have an Instagram where i post rare things i find in the subway system and just stuff i like, my Instagram is called nyc_subway_fanatic_16 if you guys are interested!      

I forgot some more info about myself LOL. I plan on becoming a train conductor on the subway in the near future! My favorite lines are Pelham, West End, Brighton, Culver, 8th Avenue/CPW, Jamaica and Astoria! My favorite stations to fan/watch trains are Canal Street (on 8th Ave), Coney Island, West 8th Street, Sheepshead Bay, Kings Highway (Brighton) , Newkirk Plaza, Church Avenue (Brighton) , Prospect Park, 50th Street (8th Avenue), 42nd Street-PABT, And DeKalb Avenue! 

Archived