Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
RailRunRob

Why your train is delayed... !!

3 minutes ago, RailRunRob said:

I saw that documentary earlier today. While it was interesting to learn. Part of it didn't feel accurate to me. Something about this documentary is missing a few key details. That's one thing for sure 

3 minutes ago, LGA Link N train said:

I saw that documentary earlier today. While it was interesting to learn. Part of it didn't feel accurate to me. Something about this documentary is missing a few key details. That's one thing for sure 

What's missing in your opinion?

Concerning OTP, the drop is because of more honesty with the figures. The reporting prior to ATS on the IRT was not completely accurate. With ATS, every train was properly tracked. However, it still is concerning.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Union Tpke said:

Concerning OTP, the drop is because of more honesty with the figures. The reporting prior to ATS on the IRT was not completely accurate. With ATS, every train was properly tracked. However, it still is concerning.

Gotcha..  I've never heard anyone bring up the MTA refinancing their debt under Pataki , The State funding cut's, bond issuance fees? and the MTA bailing out upstate assets I had no idea!  Wow.  Worst then a game of five card Monty around these parts... And the States the dealer.