Cops will stop busting turnstile jumpers

Via Garibaldi 8

12 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Let's be real here.  Most of the people that are so in favor of giving reduced fares for the poor and who claim that many of them are jumping the turnstiles because of it usually live in hoity-toity neighborhoods far away from the ghetto (a bit hypocritical no?), and they have no idea what real poverty is like aside from the few interactions they may have with people in poor neighborhoods.  It's just something I've noticed.  The people that yell the most about injustices just so happen to not to have to deal with them personally.  You have to see the irony in that because I do, and it's funny as hell.

You might find this interesting then:

9 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Oh I think you can answer that one by yourself.

It's always interesting to hear folks bashing progressive / liberal's ..  When you benefit greatly from everything that's a direct result of forward thinking and going against the norm.  Question what are you contributing to even be able to pass judgment?  Maybe some Patents? cures? Employment? Stop with that taxpayer crap that's your rent for parking yourself in the country it's doesn't hold water anymore.. Quite frankly it's getting old. We're all entitled to our opinion However we're not entitled to the objective truth. 

5 minutes ago, RailRunRob said:

It's always interesting to hear folks bashing progressive / liberal's ..  When you benefit greatly from everything that's a direct result of forward thinking and going against the norm.  Question what are you contributing to even be able to pass judgment?  Maybe some Patents? cures? Employment? Stop with that taxpayer crap that's your rent for parking yourself in the country it's doesn't hold water anymore.. Quite frankly it's getting old. We're all entitled to our opinion However we're not entitled to the objective truth. 

Yes it is.  I'm sorry to have offended you. lol @ forward thinking and going against the norm.  Carry on from your nice area there in Prospect Heights.  Another one who yells about political injustices from the comforts of his nice neighborhood.

5 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Yes it is.  I'm sorry to have offended you. lol @ forward thinking and going against the norm.  Carry on from your nice area there in Prospect Heights.  Another one who yells about political injustices from the comforts of his nice neighborhood.

Thanks and you keep enjoying all the contributions to society and techonlgy that everyone else allows you. (Progressives)  

• Lance locked this topic

Archived