New Subway Youtube Channel?

Coney Island Av

12 minutes ago, Coney Island Av said:

I have recently been looking into a new subway Youtube channel. I personally prefer photography, but I wanna hear your thoughts on this. 

You can make a new subway channel if you want, but it's a rarity you'll post on it if you prefer photography. I say make a YT channel anyways even if you wont use it that often.

9 hours ago, Coney Island Av said:

I have recently been looking into a new subway Youtube channel. I personally prefer photography, but I wanna hear your thoughts on this. 

I say go for it and take as many photos as you possibly can — sometimes the pictures that were captured unexpectedly are the ones that become unforgettable. From reading a few of your posts, you have a passion for the subway system and have fabricated some good proposals. You'd be someone enetertaining to go railfanning with and have conversations with regarding transit, as you have knowledge to offer. You may have been critiqued on here in the past, but just know that there are people on here who will positively enforce your opinions like myself!

Archived