Which members of NYC Transit Forums have you met or spoke to in person?

Coney Island Av

Im honestly surprised this thread is still alive! 

I have only met like a few people on here as mentioned earlier but I think I saw @Union Tpke when fanning the nostalgia trip with the R9s and gate cars along both the (J) and (M) recently. and also met @TheNewYorkElevated before when fanning the vintage buses and the former. 

I still have yet to meet @LaGuardia Link N Tra though I know one day we'll finally meet in person (maybe at the parade of trains a month from now tsk tsk... :))

Edited by Coney Island Av

17 hours ago, Coney Island Av said:

I still have yet to meet @LaGuardia Link N Tra though I know one day we'll finally meet in person (maybe at the parade of trains a month from now tsk tsk... :))

Maybe. I'm going to the Parade of Trains this year. I'm trying to go on both days this time stay on the look out

On 8/27/2019 at 7:48 PM, Coney Island Av said:

Im honestly surprised this thread is still alive! 

I have only met like a few people on here as mentioned earlier but I think I saw @Union Tpke when fanning the nostalgia trip with the R9s and gate cars along both the (J) and (M) recently. and also met @TheNewYorkElevated before when fanning the vintage buses and the former. 

Where did you see me on the train?

I saw Yuki at the NICE Community Meetings. Apparently, he can't speak English and the board members all know him. On an unrelated note, the NICE CEO and board members are surprisingly cordial. I also saw Frederick Wells over there too. Apparently, they're in the same bus riders union. 

I saw Matt Kamper on the n54 heading to Hempstead in one of the meetings. He's surprisingly nice and well spoken.

On another unrelated Note, Pine Power used to attend the meetings. He used to get his info from former LIB bus operators working for NICE. I think Veolia bus drivers hates his guts because he keeps filming them at Hicksville, RFM, and Mineola. The Veolia drivers are also tight lipped about how NICE operates to the passengers with n6 drivers being the exception. I think he lives somewhere around Mineola Intermodal in one of those apartments.

Edited by NY1635

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...