This guy has some f**king balls...

Dannny

no.            Just, no.

Train service held up cause of a homeless dude who was under the train. Then FDNY shows up. Dude does his Lil dance. A new reason towards why your train is delayed. Yet I sadly can't stand the (E) anymore  (still thinks it's more decent than the (R) fleet and length wise) but there's TOO MANY HOMELESS! EVERYWHERE YOU GO. IT'S WORSE IN HIGH RIDERSHIP STATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Is he taunting?

It's very disturbing how the subways have become the place for people to come and do anything that they want.  I took the (5) train this morning from the Wall Street area, and maybe two stops in this guy gets on playing a friggin' flute with some other device he had, and then got nasty because people wouldn't move for him to do his routine.  Like go get a job. I get so sick of these people using the subway for everything but what it's for, which is to transport people to and from.  

1 hour ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

It's very disturbing how the subways have become the place for people to come and do anything that they want.  I took the (5) train this morning from the Wall Street area, and maybe two stops in this guy gets on playing a friggin' flute with some other device he had, and then got nasty because people wouldn't move for him to do his routine.  Like go get a job. I get so sick of these people using the subway for everything but what it's for, which is to transport people to and from.  

i would agree and i feel the same way about those showtime gavones

I find it interesting how in the video we manages to walk right by the FDNY without them noticing, no disrespect, my sons a Firefighter. I just think he stuck out like a sore thumb. Also why was the fire department called and not the police? anyone know?

21 hours ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Facts. But what about rail fanning?

3 minutes ago, LGA Link N train said:

Rail fanning is a separate issue and quite frankly isn't something that I have a problem with.  What I see almost every time I use the subway now is someone coming on either begging or preaching about how we shouldn't be looking down on them for "hustling" like the lady that got on this morning at Fulton Street on the (4) train.  Gave us a whole lecture about how she was hustling to pay her $313 rent, blah blah blah. I mean really, I don't want to hear that nonsense.  

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, CenSin said:

Shoot him on sight next time, somebody. Please.

Honestly.

AFAIC, this would've also sufficed after his little taunting antic with that dance there.....

BGB+James+Butler+Richard+Grant+GIF.gif

46 minutes ago, LGA Link N train said:

37 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Rail fanning is a separate issue and quite frankly isn't something that I have a problem with. 

I would include 'fanning.... Transit enthusiasts are most certainly not exempt from those sentiments.... Quite frankly, there are a few r/f-ers that spoil the bunch.... You have some conductors & train operators (I suppose you can include station agents also) that "get" this hobby, but I would fathom that there are far more TA workers that are indifferent, or flat out despise r/f-ers..... From the picture taking to the jackassery that occurs on platform level or whilst inside the train itself.....

Just now, B35 via Church said:

I would include 'fanning.... Transit enthusiasts are most certainly not exempt from those sentiments.... Quite frankly, there are a few r/f-ers that spoil the bunch.... You have some conductors & train operators (I suppose you can include station agents also) that "get" this hobby, but I would fathom that there that that are far more TA workers that are indifferent, or flat out despise r/f-ers..... From the picture taking to the jackassery that occurs on platform level or whilst inside the train itself.....

I guess I don't see that much or am so oblivious to it that I don't pay attention.  I probably would be pretty annoyed by it too though, especially if it held up service for me regularly.

The one thing that pisses me off when I ride the subway is the Homelessness on the (E) . And having to take the (E) in the morning, I'd sometimes have to hold my breath of flee to another car. It sucks. 

@B35 via Church and @Via Garibaldi 8 I brought up rail fanning because I'm aware of those jackasses  (never met one though) I'm one of those passive railfanners. I see the train. Pull out my camera, record my footage, and I GTFO. 

1 minute ago, The MTA said:

Wait what does railfanning have to do with this? 

It's in regards to VG8's statement: "It's very disturbing how the subways have become the place for people to come and do anything that they want....."

LGA is asking if railfanning is included in "coming & doing anything that they want"....

1 hour ago, B35 via Church said:

It's in regards to VG8's statement: "It's very disturbing how the subways have become the place for people to come and do anything that they want....."

LGA is asking if railfanning is included in "coming & doing anything that they want"....

oh I see, but there's a big difference between causing a public disturbance, such as lying on the tracks, throwing bottles at the train and delaying service, and railfanning which includes, taking pictures and foaming from the mouth, if your that kind of person.  

1 hour ago, The MTA said:

oh I see, but there's a big difference between causing a public disturbance, such as lying on the tracks, throwing bottles at the train and delaying service, and railfanning which includes, taking pictures and foaming from the mouth, if your that kind of person.  

1 hour ago, The MTA said:

I'm no foamer

Archived