R160A

kawasaki3

If alstom rail company finish building Rail160A fast. #8313 - #8712.

for them next car number of Rail160A might be:?

Rail160A (360 cars) #9233 - #9592?

which yard will #9233 - #9592 (360 cars) go to?

east new york yard have enough rail160s.

#9233 - #9592 should go to jamaica yard : (E)(F)(G)(R)(V)

so they could give away rail46 to A , C line

If alstom rail company finish building Rail160A fast. #8313 - #8712.

for them next car number of Rail160A might be:?

Rail160A (360 cars) #9233 - #9592?

which yard will #9233 - #9592 (360 cars) go to?

R160A is already done being built. Only 8703-8712 are not delievered yet.And we don't know if the option order will be A1 or A2 (as far as I know). C lines can't run R46 unless they convert the rules into having a full car.

And dude it's revenue not rail!

What do you mean " (C) lines can't run R46 unless they convert the rules into having a full car." pleas explane what you mean.

As far as I can see the (C) line would do better with the R46's since they will be full 600ft trains, not the 480ft they run now. There will be no need to add a C/R broad since they will stop were a 10 car 60ft train will stop.

What do you mean " (C) lines can't run R46 unless they convert the rules into having a full car." pleas explane what you mean.

As far as I can see the (C) line would do better with the R46's since they will be full 600ft trains, not the 480ft they run now. There will be no need to add a C/R broad since they will stop were a 10 car 60ft train will stop.

I know but I thought there were rules.

rail160A? woah.

r stands for rapid transit (contract).

there r non-revenue stock dat is listed under da r.

i do agree dat sending them to jamaica is a good idea. coney island will hav 2 much of them if the option order A2's r sent there. im not so sure abt da R46s. the option orders should rid da system of all da remaining 32s, all slants and all 38s. wat will prolly happen IF da option orders arrive at jamaica will b, da r42s will be moved to pitkin 2 join da mods and the other r42s. dats only my opinion.

The next Option order of R160As will be numbered 9233-9592. Right now they have delivered all of the R160A up to 8672 (or 8677). East New york isn't getting any R160As until the second option order, where they will get 64 R160As. At this point no one knows where the first option order of R160As is going, except that it will probably go to Coney Island or Jamaica.

for the last option order of Rail160s. 420 cars of rail160s is

220 cars

1. #2933 - #3152 ( 220 cars) will be built by kawasaki?

2. #3153 - #3352 ( 200 cars) will be built by alstom?

#2933 - #3152 ( Rail160b) should go to A , C line

to pitkin yard or 207 street overhaul shop

#3153 - #3352 should go to N , Q , W line

for the last option order of Rail160s. 420 cars of rail160s is

220 cars

1. #2933 - #3152 ( 220 cars) will be built by kawasaki?

2. #3153 - #3352 ( 200 cars) will be built by alstom?

#2933 - #3152 ( Rail160b) should go to A , C line

to pitkin yard or 207 street overhaul shop

#3153 - #3352 should go to N , Q , W line

How many times do we hav 2 tell u, ITS R160A, NOT RAIL160A???

WHERE YOU GET THESE NUMBERS FROM?

the last car number of #8*** and #9***

will be for kawasaki is #9593 - #9852 ( 260 cars of rail160b)

#9593 - #9852 should probably should go to concourse yard for

b , d line.

where did you get these numbers from??? Prove that there will be such numbers. Dont make up facts if you dont have proof.

where did you get these numbers from??? Prove that there will be such numbers. Dont make up facts if you dont have proof.

There is no proof. Haven't you noticed that some "Transit enthusiasts" just like to guess at service patterns, yard/line assignments, and car numbers and post partial info or their own ideas as fact??

He may have gotten it from this thread:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5418

I don't know where that person (Joseph Lee) got it from, but the information sounded genuine. (He's new and there's no information on him, but he could be an TA insider).

It was 320 160A's and 584 160B's (64 for ENY). Assuming the B's would continue where the current order leaves off; it would go up to 9816. The A's would then have to go elsewhere in numbers, or be split between 9817-9999; and the remaining 138 continue elsewhere.

Now, the person said that the A option order (for Jamaica) would be first. If they continue it where the current B order leaves off, it would go up to 9552, and the B order would have to go elsewhere.

Also, R does stand for "rail" and not "revenue", as not all "R" types are revenue (all the miscellaneous equipment, etc). So the OP is technically correct.

I don't know where that person got it from, but the information sounded genuine.

It was 320 160A's and 584 160B's (64 for ENY). Assuming the B's would continue where the current order leaves off; it would go up to 9816. The A's would then have to go elsewhere in numbers, or be split between 9817-9999; and the remaining 138 continue elsewhere.

Now, the person said that the A option order (for Jamaica) would be first. If they continue it where the current B order leaves off, it would go up to 9552, and the B order would have to go elsewhere.

Also, R does stand for "rail" and not "revenue", as not all "R" types are revenue (all the miscellaneous equipment, etc).

well placing sum numbers in da 3000s make sense, once we approach 9999

i mean... u wanna c 5 digit numbers?

i wud say jamaica will go first, as u said earlier... da alstom option 1 order 320 cars nd da base A2 order of 60 cars, combined make 380 cars (enuff to replace da 32s there)

I don't know where that person (Joseph Lee) got it from, but the information sounded genuine. (He's new and there's no information on him, but he could be an TA insider).

Hmm....I dont know I Guess I'm just skeptical because of the speculative nature of the topic, hence whhy I usually worry about catching new arrivals when they're in, not forecasting them. Seeing as NYCTF has had a person fake being a Supt in here, I'm skepitcal of posts like that until Harry confirms they work for transit but thats just me.

Hmm....I dont know I Guess I'm just skeptical because of the speculative nature of the topic, hence whhy I usually worry about catching new arrivals when they're in, not forecasting them. Seeing as NYCTF has had a person fake being a Supt in here, I'm skepitcal of posts like that until Harry confirms they work for transit but thats just me.

Yeah I would like to see someone clean this mess up.

yea, honestly, idk where dat joseph bloke got his intel from

yea, honestly, idk where dat joseph bloke got his intel from

What, you're British now?

And his information was very accurate, even if it was speculation it was very informed speculation. Besides, I think it wasm entioned that he works for transit, but I'm not sure. But I am pretty sure that it wasn't faked because most of it is confirmable (word?).

What, you're British now?

And his information was very accurate, even if it was speculation it was very informed speculation. Besides, I think it wasm entioned that he works for transit, but I'm not sure. But I am pretty sure that it wasn't faked because most of it is confirmable (word?).

man, where hav u bin?! cant u c da jack? (oh rite... u guys took it down in 1947 :D)

i agree... it is convincing. he works for transit? o.o

but as for kawasaki3's speculated car numbers. i cant make any sense from that.

Archived