An unexpected article from TimeOut NYC

BrooklynBus

I read the article this morning and this is one of reasons why I don’t trust Deblousy-o with overseeing transit. He really doesn’t care about it while claiming to be for the working class. Look at the money he’s willing to put into the mta. The need to pass congestion pricing, poor handling of double parked cars and trucks, lack of enforced bus lanes, and last but not least people parking in bus stops. This man doesn’t give two cents. 

11 minutes ago, Brillant93 said:

I read the article this morning and this is one of reasons why I don’t trust Deblousy-o with overseeing transit. He really doesn’t care about it while claiming to be for the working class. Look at the money he’s willing to put into the mta. The need to pass congestion pricing, poor handling of double parked cars and trucks, lack of enforced bus lanes, and last but not least people parking in bus stops. This man doesn’t give two cents. 

I agree with you on all the points except his opposition to congestion pricing where I think he is correct. But I bet he will change his position on it. I hope not.

19 hours ago, BrooklynBus said:

They were the group that came out with the big plan to reorganize the commuter railroads with through-running and altering the track and platform layout at Penn Station. I don't think they've really focused on buses as much up until now.

Archived