Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Union Tpke

SI Express Bus Plan Out!

8 hours ago, dkupf said:

...Don't get me wrong.  According to BrooklynBus, he's a subway buff to the core.  He mentioned to me that Mr. Cafiero once took the quiz at www.thejoekorner.com.  BrooklynBus said he scored in the 60's; Mr. Cafiero scored a 91!...

To clarify, www.thejoekorner.com has an extremely difficult subway trivia quiz.  BrooklynBus told me that he thought he knew enough about the subway system, and decided to try it.  (Of course, BrooklynBus did so while at home on his computer.)  He only scored in the 60's.

According to BrooklynBus, he mentioned the score he had to one of his colleagues and heard, through the rumor mill, that Peter Cafiero also took a similar quiz on the same website, and scored 91!

BrooklynBus said to me that he couldn't believe it; he was impressed.

With this, all other boroughs need to have their express route nomenclatures changed to match the MTA Bus scheme, since that's apparently what won out here.

22 minutes ago, aemoreira81 said:

With this, all other boroughs need to have their express route nomenclatures changed to match the MTA Bus scheme, since that's apparently what won out here.

You're focused on this instead of better service... Such an non-issue and waste of money...

12 hours ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

You're focused on this instead of better service... Such an non-issue and waste of money...

They probably figured NYCDOT changes the signs on the poles and they have to print out new maps and schedules anyway, so the only real cost is reprogramming the signs (which have to be reprogrammed anyway since most of the routes are seeing some type of change)

16 hours ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Consider the source.

• Upvote 1