Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Lance

Enmodal to Go Offline on March 31

Since a lot of you use the Enmodal online program for your proposals maps, I figured this may be important to you.

From the developer...

Hi, enmodal users and fans!

It has been a great joy to develop enmodal over the past year and a half, and to see the great work that people have created with enmodal. Unfortunately, it's time for me to move onto other personal projects, and the cost to keep enmodal online has become unsustainable. As a result, the last day the enmodal service will be available is March 31, 2018.

Love enmodal and hate to see it go? Not to worry! You can still work on your maps by running the enmodal software (an open source project) on your own computer.

enmodal is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux, and the entire project, along with instructions to set it up on your machine, is available on github: https://github.com/jpwright/enmodal. I'll be working to refine those instructions and address any problems over the next few weeks.

Want to keep your maps? Simply open your map, click "Settings", and then click "Export JSON". Your browser will download a file which you can then import (by clicking "Import JSON" and dragging the file into the window) to preserve your map.

You should download any map you want to keep before March 31.

If you have any questions, reach out to me personally! My email is jpwright0@gmail.com and I'm active on twitter as @jsnwr and @enmodal.

Thanks for using enmodal, and so long!

Edited by Lance