Thomas the tank Engine thread

LGA Link N Train

4 hours ago, OIG119 said:

I used to watch it frequently, and sometimes I still do, but mainly the older seasons.

The older seasons will always be the best. I still watch the show myself (despite being too old for it) 

2004-2008 weren't that great at all in my opinion.

But the more recent series  (seasons 19-21, yes I did the research) were better compared to most of them. I recommend if you watch the UK dub though

17 hours ago, LGA Link N train said:

The older seasons will always be the best. I still watch the show myself (despite being too old for it) 

2004-2008 weren't that great at all in my opinion.

But the more recent series  (seasons 19-21, yes I did the research) were better compared to most of them. I recommend if you watch the UK dub though

Supposedly i saw something recently thay they are turning thomas into the un cause people were saying there was no diversity like there is an indian engine and a japanese one etc

Ahh found article

http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/10/16/thomas-the-tank-engine_a_23244635/

41 minutes ago, BreeddekalbL said:

Supposedly i saw something recently thay they are turning thomas into the un cause people were saying there was no diversity like there is an indian engine and a japanese one etc

Ahh found article

http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/10/16/thomas-the-tank-engine_a_23244635/

OOOOOHHHHHHH, THAT BS. 

Yeah I heard already

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, thicctrain said:

I absolutely HATED diesel 10. I was actually happy when he was removed (i was like 4) because he scared me.

LOL

Diesel 10 in my opinion is an interesting character, but what I don't like is that he's just there. He has no important job or anything. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2018 at 3:45 PM, CenSin said:

I would like a track map of the entire Thomas the Tank Engine universe.

I've been wanting that since the age of 3. Found a floor mat of it but it was a scam, who expects us to believe Knapford is 2 tracks just after the station and a one-way station? There were 4 stations on the mat. 4, i tell you. FOUR. 

11 hours ago, KK 6 Ave Local said:

I've been wanting that since the age of 3. Found a floor mat of it but it was a scam, who expects us to believe Knapford is 2 tracks just after the station and a one-way station? There were 4 stations on the mat. 4, i tell you. FOUR. 

Weren't there like 8 tracks at Knapford including a yard. Then the Main Line be 3:tracks with sheds at Tifmouth, Wellsworth. Then the line to Brendam. Then you have Vicarstown which was also 8 tracks and a yard. (I kid you not, that station reminds me of Jamaica station on the LIRR). There are a lot more rails to cover apparently 

On 5/9/2018 at 7:02 AM, LGA Link N train said:

Weren't there like 8 tracks at Knapford including a yard. Then the Main Line be 3:tracks with sheds at Tifmouth, Wellsworth. Then the line to Brendam. Then you have Vicarstown which was also 8 tracks and a yard. (I kid you not, that station reminds me of Jamaica station on the LIRR). There are a lot more rails to cover apparently 

I know.. there were also the like, 25 quarries too because Mavis's quarry wasn't enough apparently

Edit: OH MY GOD I FOUND A MAP https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodor_(fictional_island)

Sadly it isn't a track map tho, and is for Sodor and not Thomas (two different things apparently, Thomas is based of this fictional island's railways) 

It seems I've found one specifically for Thomas: http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Railway_Map_of_the_Island_of_Sodor?file=IslandofSodor.jpg

Still not a track map, but it tells you where each character goes.

Archived