Your Set up

Novabus 5000

Baisley Park Depot would get the New Flyer D60LF on the Q113 Limited and Orion VII NG's with better interiors that would replace the Orion VII OG's

2008 Orion V would replace the older #5000 series. Depots would have them is JFK and Far Rockaway

Orion VII NG with better interiors will replace all Orion VII OG and Orion V CNG's. Depots that would get them College Point, Spring Creek, JFK, Far Rockaway and LGA

Only MCI's will come out of Spring Creek (BM1, BM2, BM3, BM4, BM5) and College Point (QM1, QM1A, QM2, QM2A, QM3, QM10, QM11, QM12)....no other buses will make express routes but MCI's

Far Rockaway, JFK, LGA, Spring Creek, College Point and Baisley Park will have will the two different type TMC RTS-06

Baisley Park Depot would get the New Flyer D60LF on the Q113 Limited and Orion VII NG's with better interiors that would replace the Orion VII OG's

2008 Orion V would replace the older #5000 series. Depots would have them is JFK and Far Rockaway

Orion VII NG with better interiors will replace all Orion VII OG and Orion V CNG's. Depots that would get them College Point, Spring Creek, JFK, Far Rockaway and LGA

Only MCI's will come out of Spring Creek (BM1, BM2, BM3, BM4, BM5) and College Point (QM1, QM1A, QM2, QM2A, QM3, QM10, QM11, QM12)....no other buses will make express routes but MCI's

Far Rockaway, JFK, LGA, Spring Creek, College Point and Baisley Park will have will the two different type TMC RTS-06

NO!

Well I think everything is great except for the fact that the #5000 series still have a few years left. Some of them needs to be replaced.

I know nothing about that system the only thing I know is the kind of buses they have and whatnot but if I was to decide I would go by era's starting with the 90s

Early 90s: LOADS of Orion V's 35fts and 40fts all powered with 6V92 Engines maybe a couple CNGs on the side just to shut the emissions people up lol

Mid 90s umm maybe some Neoplan AN440s to help out the Orion Vs lol

Late 90s Neoplan Artics instead of New Flyers and Metroliners (AN345/3) instead of MCIs

2000-Present More Orion V's this time similar to the Bee-Lines 600s Series maybe a couple Gillig Phantoms :eek: did I say phantoms??

lol I know I have a BIG imagination I really dont know about the garages I need to hit up Wikipedia

Archived