Bway Bklyn-Midtown Service

Jamaica Express

Even if they were to reopen the lower level, the people still would never go for having to go up or down stairs to make their transfer. They probably wouldn;t even go for any kind of transfer, especially when they have direct service now. So the (V) picking up the local would be the best way.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The lines already get congested from all the line sharing. Don't know why rail fans always want to mess around with things.

Okay first off, The lines arent congested because of line sharing. And, if you have different routes connecting to a trunk line, you will have line sharing. Second, railfans dont always want to mess up things. Trust me, half the plans i have heard are more better than what those idiots at the MTA have come up with,

Okay first off, The lines arent congested because of line sharing. And, if you have different routes connecting to a trunk line, you will have line sharing. Second, railfans dont always want to mess up things. Trust me, half the plans i have heard are more better than what those idiots at the MTA have come up with,

but on da other hand, we cant go around building new subway lines

look at our economy now.

but on da other hand, we cant go around building new subway lines

look at our economy now.

We Would Still Have the money to do that if those Dirtbags in Washington kept on investing into the Rapid Transit Network. But now that we are in debt, the Government is conidering Re-investing in Rapid Transit so we should be seeing some money soon.

Archived