My Favorite G.O for this and next week

Daniel The Cool

Due to construction uptown (C) trains runs express from Canal Street to 145th Street while the uptown (D) trains run local on the (C) line from W 4th Street to 145th Street. Also for some strange reason next week uptown (E) trains runs express from Canal to 42nd Streets while the uptown (D) will be the only uptown local train via 8th Avenue between W 4th Street and 59th Street but it will still continue local to 145th. is anyone going to take photos of it via 8th Avenue?

Due to construction uptown (C) trains runs express from Canal Street to 145th Street while the uptown (D) trains run local on the (C) line from W 4th Street to 145th Street. Also for some strange reason next week uptown (E) trains runs express from Canal to 42nd Streets while the uptown (D) will be the only uptown local train via 8th Avenue between W 4th Street and 59th Street but it will still continue local to 145th. is anyone going to take photos of it via 8th Avenue?

They're working on the 6th Avenue to 8th Avnue Connector proabaly.

Thats my favorite G.O as well but it won't effect me. They are doing track work on the Uptown Local Track at Spring Street so the Local track North of W 4 will be in service where (D) trains will run. The (D) got work being done between 47/50 STS and 7 AV.

On the (A)(C)(E) Lines the only stations being bypassed is Spring St and 23 St will be serviced by (D) service and 50 Street (D)(E) trains.

Archived