Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tprashad0719

Money orders for fingerprinting...

hey guys I got called for final processing and was told to bring in money orders for finger printing and process fee, since when MTA does this? I thought this would come out of your first check

BTW  , what is conditional position?

17 hours ago, tprashad0719 said:

hey guys I got called for final processing and was told to bring in money orders for finger printing and process fee, since when MTA does this? I thought this would come out of your first check

BTW  , what is conditional position?

They started with the money orders last year. What list are you on? If I'm not mistaken, the letter says "conditional offer of employment", meaning that you have to pass training and whichever qualifications along the way or be let go. 

oh, that's a new thing now , I was called for Signal Maintainer, I know the training is a lot so that's why its probably conditional?

Edited by tprashad0719

It's not new. When I was hired back in 2012 I had to pay for fingerprinting and processing. They had that requirment for the money order for a few years now.