Question about B/O training

LadyJay

I'm doing training and I'm a bit confused now. I was told when I was at Livingston that if I pay on the 7th day I dont have to worry about the 8th, 9th, & 10th day. Today Shook told us we'll be with her for 7days and with someone else the other days. 

So now is training for 10 days, but if I pass on the 7th day I don't have to worry about the last 3 days or is it 10 and even if I pass the 7th day I'll still have to do the 3 other days. 

4 minutes ago, LadyJay said:

I'm doing training and I'm a bit confused now. I was told when I was at Livingston that if I pay on the 7th day I dont have to worry about the 8th, 9th, & 10th day. Today Shook told us we'll be with her for 7days and with someone else the other days. 

So now is training for 10 days, but if I pass on the 7th day I don't have to worry about the last 3 days or is it 10 and even if I pass the 7th day I'll still have to do the 3 other days. 

You have 3 chances to qualify. Day 7 is the first attempt and if you qualified on that day presumably you do good on day 6 as well, you wont have to worry the rest of the days. In order to qualify on day 7 you have to do good on day 6. Day 6 is harder since you’re being tested in lower Manhattan. Day 7 you have to be perfect as well. If you dont do well on day 6 and 7, you will continue to day 8 and 9 will be another testing day. Day 10 is the last chance to qualify.

if successfully qualified on day 7,or 9 you will continue along with others who qualified to learn other buses while you wait for others to qualify... Those are the days you wont do much if you already qualified on day 7.

1 minute ago, DueceDrives said:

You have 3 chances to qualify. Day 7 is the first attempt and if you qualified on that day presumably you do good on day 6 as well, you wont have to worry the rest of the days. In order to qualify on day 7 you have to do good on day 6. Day 6 is harder since you’re being tested in lower Manhattan. Day 7 you have to be perfect as well. If you dont do well on day 6 and 7, you will continue to day 8 and 9 will be another testing day. Day 10 is the last chance to qualify.

if successfully qualified on day 7,or 9 you will continue along with others who qualified to learn other buses while you wait for others to qualify... Those are the days you wont do much if you already qualified on day 7.

Ok so if I qualify on day 6 & 7 I'll still ride with everyone on day 9 & 10 until everyone else qualifies?

1 hour ago, LadyJay said:

Ok so if I qualify on day 6 & 7 I'll still ride with everyone on day 9 & 10 until everyone else qualifies?

If you qualify on Day 7, they will have you do equipment training out of Jamaica depot with the rest of your class that passes on Day 7. You will do this from whichever day you qualify till Day 10. 

22 hours ago, SevenEleven said:

If you qualify on Day 7, they will have you do equipment training out of Jamaica depot with the rest of your class that passes on Day 7. You will do this from whichever day you qualify till Day 10. 

Ok. Thank you

Archived