Bx9 SBS Study

Lawrence St

58 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

I see... So you're as west as I am then in Riverdale.  There are some new places down there that have interested me, but it's too much of a pain to get down there and back quite frankly with the hills. It's easier to go into Manhattan.  I think if anything it would make more sense to limit car traffic during certain hours and ban cabs from parking along Broadway. From what I witness that's what really backs on traffic, particularly from 230th to 231st.  

Well, I drive down there for gas, car wash, Staples, Garden Gourmet, wine store, etc., so I would  object to restricting cars.

Just now, Italianstallion said:

Well, I drive down there for gas, car wash, Staples, Garden Gourmet, wine store, etc., so I would  object to restricting cars.

Of course, but I don't see any other way otherwise.  With parking being what it is down there, I wouldn't even drive down there. I'd go shop in Westchester.  We both know that this whole revamp of the shopping corridor down there has added a ton of traffic.  

1 minute ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Of course, but I don't see any other way otherwise.  With parking being what it is down there, I wouldn't even drive down there. I'd go shop in Westchester.  We both know that this whole revamp of the shopping corridor down there has added a ton of traffic.  

Right. I never go south of 234th, and I always find street parking, though it may take a few minutes.

Just now, Italianstallion said:

Right. I never go south of 234th, and I always find street parking, though it may take a few minutes.

lol... I was going to say... With all of the aggressive towing that's been going on down there, but that's the best thing to do, otherwise you park in one lot and try to run into another store and you can forget it.  Like that lady that got towed that ran into Dunkin Donuts and another store. Got slapped with a $100+ ticket.

Archived