Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyD

Machinist Testing

Anyone have any tips for the machinist testing? It is coming up really soon and I will be receiving a study guide as well. I'm also nervous and don't want to disclose the date as they say that would disqualify me if found out lol. 

Test completed. Struggled only a little bit. Very interesting test and location. Overall, just feel confident in your trade or abilities and you will do fine based on my experience. Be very observant and mindful of each question. They say 2-6 weeks before you hear anything and a packet to study before they approach you for an interview. I wish everyone good luck in their testing as well. I'm gonna be very impatient to get these results as I really desire a position here lol. 

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately, failed this one. I'm not giving up since I did not entirely want this position. I felt I was qualified but some questions just weren't able to be done unless 3-5 years experience in the field. It was in GCT, I wanted something ANYTHING to get my foot in the door. Either I skipped too many questions or got too many wrong either way it didn't seem to differ much from my other pre employment test i've taken. Good luck everyone, I have to wait for another position to test on unfortunately as well. (Please be ironworker!)