Train Operator Exam 7604

mpalmer07

I received a result notice today for the T/O Exam 7604.  Test score: 95, List number: 5xx!!😰.   I noticed from other threads that people with test scores > 93 got pre-employment letters.  I am a US veteran with a clean record.  Can anyone please explain why i didn't receive a pre-employment letter?  Thanks.

So I got the letter and I was denied because according to them I have not met the education and experience test. I am not entirely sure why that is when I sent my resume and listed all the experience I had to the best of my recollection. Hennyhoo I m going to appeal. Oh and never had a license on the last day of application. :(😕 

Hey guys! I'm New to the forum. I just received my list number. It is in the 2400's.. Can anyone tell me if i will eventually get called? And if so, How long will I have to wait? Thanks for the help. I scored a 90% on the exam btw.

4 minutes ago, SoraTheBlank said:

Hey guys! I'm New to the forum. I just received my list number. It is in the 2400's.. Can anyone tell me if i will eventually get called? And if so, How long will I have to wait? Thanks for the help. I scored a 90% on the exam btw.

I'm new here too, but i think with a 90 you should get called,i just dont know when.  If my list number is 538 with a 95 score, go figure.   I suppose a bunch of people wont qualify for whatever reason, so hold tight, eventually your number will come up

1 minute ago, mpalmer07 said:

I'm new here too, but i think with a 90 you should get called,i just dont know when.  If my list number is 538 with a 95 score, go figure.   I suppose a bunch of people wont qualify for whatever reason, so hold tight, eventually your number will come up

Jeez.. so you only had 3 wrong out of 60.. I had 6 wrong out of 60.. and 3 wrong (5 points) is that much of a difference lol. Ouch. Well I guess I'll just have to wait. Thanks. 

15 hours ago, SoraTheBlank said:

I called the number at the bottom on the letter. My number is in the very low 1600's and they told me I would hear from them "This year"

On 5/21/2018 at 9:50 PM, mpalmer07 said:

I received a result notice today for the T/O Exam 7604.  Test score: 95, List number: 538!!😰.   I noticed from other threads that people with test scores > 93 got pre-employment letters.  I am a US veteran with a clean record.  Can anyone please explain why i didn't receive a pre-employment letter?  Thanks. 

You'll get it eventually, it's called snail mail for a reason. I didn't get my letter either, but I gave them a call and they told me that my letter was sent out on May 22nd and that I should be getting it any day now. If you absolutely HAVE to know, you can give them a call this coming Tuesday to see if they would be able to let you know like they did me. BTW, thank you for your service.

On 5/21/2018 at 9:50 PM, mpalmer07 said:

I received a result notice today for the T/O Exam 7604.  Test score: 95, List number: 538!!😰.   I noticed from other threads that people with test scores > 93 got pre-employment letters.  I am a US veteran with a clean record.  Can anyone please explain why i didn't receive a pre-employment letter?  Thanks.

I'm actually 5xx and recieved mine wed to come in this wed for pre employment, If you don't get it in tuesday's mail I would say call them cause you might be due to come in wed like me

On 5/26/2018 at 1:18 AM, Jay-Oh said:

You'll get it eventually, it's called snail mail for a reason. I didn't get my letter either, but I gave them a call and they told me that my letter was sent out on May 22nd and that I should be getting it any day now. If you absolutely HAVE to know, you can give them a call this coming Tuesday to see if they would be able to let you know like they did me. BTW, thank you for your service.

Thanks Jay-oh.  Just got my letter to report May 3oth for pre-employment

On 5/27/2018 at 11:18 AM, LIRRMedford said:

I'm actually 5xx and recieved mine wed to come in this wed for pre employment, If you don't get it in tuesday's mail I would say call them cause you might be due to come in wed like me

Got it!

• 1 year later...

So...I went for my pre-employment drug test on December 3, 2018. I was told that I would hear back from them within 90 days. It is now September 12, 2019. Ninety days has come and gone several times. My list number is something like 1860. How much longer should I be waiting for an answer?

7 hours ago, BrotherOne said:

So...I went for my pre-employment drug test on December 3, 2018. I was told that I would hear back from them within 90 days. It is now September 12, 2019. Ninety days has come and gone several times. My list number is something like 1860. How much longer should I be waiting for an answer?

Try posting in this pinned thread...you'll probably get a faster answer.