Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
+Young+

Sanitation Exam, #5001

Recommended Posts

On 6/1/2018 at 6:22 PM, +Young+ said:

Did anyone on this site take this exam? I know from reading some of the other forums, some of our members have. My list number for this exam, out of approximately 68,000 people, is in the 17,000 range.

Notice of Examination for Exam #5001, Sanitation Exam

Yep i took it, scored 102.xx List number is 513x. I have a high 5th digit social so i got screwed in terms of the tie breaker.

I went down to long island city last may to take the Agility test in their big warehouse and passed it but that was it. Never heard anything else from them. I honestly don't have much hope of getting called back for that exam sadly.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey.. My score is 6,100 range, They are up to 5700. But I didn't get called for the physical yet??? Friends of mine did the physical and medical way before they got called. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Anyone know of a link to a specific whats app group chat or forum for this sanitation exam?

My number is 20,xxx so I probably won't get and I scored above 95

Thank You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I scored 104.5 and NEVER got anything. When I called they said "Oh well, we're not certifying anyone no more anyway". that was the end of that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ealfinez said:

I scored 104.5 and NEVER got anything. When I called they said "Oh well, we're not certifying anyone no more anyway". that was the end of that

What's your list number ranger? One of my co-workers with a 7XXX just got a letter to come into a physical and he scored way below 104.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dman1455 said:

What's your list number ranger? One of my co-workers with a 7XXX just got a letter to come into a physical and he scored way below 104.5

I can't say right now because off top I don't remember BUT it was definitely in the 3-4K range. I also called there and they basically said OH WELL... it's absurd if you ask me

Edited by ealfinez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ealfinez said:

I can't say right now because of top I don't remember BUT it was definitely in the 3-4K range. I also called there and they basically said OH WELL... it's absurd if you ask me

Call again cause you should've been in a class like earlier this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2018 at 11:30 AM, Kidbx175 said:

Yep i took it, scored 102.xx List number is 513x. I have a high 5th digit social so i got screwed in terms of the tie breaker.

I went down to long island city last may to take the Agility test in their big warehouse and passed it but that was it. Never heard anything else from them. I honestly don't have much hope of getting called back for that exam sadly.

I would say there is another year left for this exam because it'll take them a while to establish 0186. You never know lol

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2019 at 3:15 PM, dman1455 said:

Call again cause you should've been in a class like earlier this year.

Its crazy because when I called 3-4 times I kept getting the same treatment. I'm thinking maybe one day soon I should just go down there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Zoey said:

I would say there is another year left for this exam because it'll take them a while to establish 0186. You never know lol

They ain't never going to let me in, crazy thing is I have my CDL Class B for like 4yrs already to. All I would need to do is pass that physical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ealfinez said:

They ain't never going to let me in, crazy thing is I have my CDL Class B for like 4yrs already to. All I would need to do is pass that physical

Why do you say that? Unless you have a felony or bad driving history I don’t see why they would disqualify you unless you were already disqualified. 

if none of the above is true then I would become aggressive about the situation as you are losing seniority and time. Seniority is everything with Sanitation and your time with NYCERS can transfer over to transit if you decide to do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zoey said:

Why do you say that? Unless you have a felony or bad driving history I don’t see why they would disqualify you unless you were already disqualified. 

if none of the above is true then I would become aggressive about the situation as you are losing seniority and time. Seniority is everything with Sanitation and your time with NYCERS can transfer over to transit if you decide to do that. 

Nope, none of that...

 

Thing is everyt time I called to inquire WHY  I wasn't called the woman gave me the run around until she finally said "We're not qualifying" or whatever verbiage she used for putting people through the process. Basically I scored that 104 and never heard from them, when I called they stated that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the upcoming sanitation exam (0186) has been canceled.  Don’t know why but I guess that’s good news for this exam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.