Transit Property Protection Agent Exam # 8623

Bmpo7

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/31/2019 at 1:30 PM, MonkeyMan said:

Thanks,

I took the Train Operator and TTPA tests.

If they are not viewing our Resume and Cover Letter how do they give list numbers if multiple people get the same test score?

Plenty of candidates have the same scores on the list. They have many ways of breaking ties. For instance, it can be who filed first or the last 4 digits of your SS #. Did you check to see how many answers you had wrong on the TPPA exam?

21 hours ago, Starlight said:

Plenty of candidates have the same scores on the list. They have many ways of breaking ties. For instance, it can be who filed first or the last 4 digits of your SS #. Did you check to see how many answers you had wrong on the TPPA exam?

That's interesting and makes sense...going through all those Resumes would take forever.

I didn't check my answers because I want to be surprised when the letters go out.

What did you think of the first 10 questions ? Where we had to memorize that picture.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 2:35 PM, MonkeyMan said:

That's interesting and makes sense...going through all those Resumes would take forever.

I didn't check my answers because I want to be surprised when the letters go out.

What did you think of the first 10 questions ? Where we had to memorize that picture.

It goes by test score. The higher the score, the lower the list #, the faster someone gets called.

16 minutes ago, Tbrown224 said:

I took the tppa can we contact a number to get the status of the results and if they called or not.

Transit will establish the list when they're ready. Once, the list is established & (scores + list #'s are send out by mail). Then, the hiring process begins. I believe this will happen soon enough.

17 hours ago, MonkeyMan said:

Starlight how did you find out the old list expires July of 2019?

Go online & Google it. The old list was established on July 2015. So July 2019 makes 4 yrs. But they can always extend it longer at the agency discretion.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MonkeyMan said:

Starlight... is there a way to find out if the MTA is extending the previous List for one more year?

The previous list was extended. Not sure if it will be another year. And how do I know? I called the MTA employment number & was told that.

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2019 at 6:42 PM, Starlight said:

The previous list was extended. Not sure if it will be another year. And how do I know? I called the MTA employment number & was told that.

Hello Starlight, are you going to call that number again since it has been 1 year that the test was given?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 10:00 PM, Starlight said:

I call every month & get all different types of stories. They extended the old list as previously mentioned. So, I heard we will be getting our results this month, in January, or in June. To be honest they probably don't even know exactly when.

Starlight...thanks for calling and answering my question!

Please keep us posted if you can.

A few months ago the MTA hired 500 MTA Police Officers.

Hopefully things start moving soon.

• 1 year later...
23 hours ago, xxxgreygh0stxxx said:

I just got my test results by mail. looks like im 855 on the list. anyone else get their results?!

I got my test results and list number yesterday

I just got my test results by mail. looks like im 855 on the list. anyone else get their results?!

• 2 weeks later...