NYC Open Data for Active, Certified & Terminated Lists

+Young+

While I've been a registered member on this site, in which I got promoted to a "Moderator" position, one of our other members, whose user name and original post I cannot track at the current time, shared with us the NYC Open Data website. Although this website has been very useful, I have personally found it extremely useful in the following manner:

The Civil Service List (Active) page shows you what civil service lists you are currently on. All you have to do is type your last name in the search box on the top right of the page, and you'll be able to view the information.

The Civil Service List Certification page shows you what exams you are certified for. According to the DCAS Glossary, the definition for a "Certified List" is the Civil Service List or portion of the Civil Service List officially sent to City agencies and from which they can hire. Again, you just have to type your last name in the search box on the top right to view your information.

The Civil Service List (Terminated) respectfully shows the lists that have been terminated.

Any questions or comments? Feel free to post!!

-Young