July 1st Bus Service Changes

2 hours ago, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

This Saturday will be the last day of service for the M4 from Penn Station. Signs are up on bus stops indicating that. However, it indicates taking the Q32 to Madison Avenue and transferring anywhere between 32nd and 57th Streets. Perhaps the M4 will be going to 32 Street, but I don't know where it will terminate, because the signs do not have them. Of course, as usual, none of this is up on the MTA website.

M4 is terminating at 41st & 5th as of 7/15/18.

1 hour ago, Future ENY OP said:

M4 is terminating at 41st & 5th as of 7/15/18.

That's what was supposed to be the plan, but if the signs says to take the Q32 and transfer on Madison Avenue between 32nd and 57th Streets, that tells me that it's going below 41st Street:

43306226292_52f1d6d590_h.jpg

I would hope the MTA isn't instructing people to get off at 32nd Street, only to find out the M4 actually stops 12 blocks up on 43rd Street. 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

This Saturday will be the last day of service for the M4 from Penn Station. Signs are up on bus stops indicating that. However, it indicates taking the Q32 to Madison Avenue and transferring anywhere between 32nd and 57th Streets. Perhaps the M4 will be going to 32 Street, but I don't know where it will terminate, because the signs do not have them. Of course, as usual, none of this is up on the MTA website.

The latest M4 schedule is  September 2017. However, the map section was updated to show the M4 comes down Fifth and turns left on 32nd.

The Q32 is rerouted as well but the map with the latest schedule hasn't been updated.

Archived