2018 MTA Bus Operator Medical

eRod701

2 hours ago, eRod701 said:

Does anyone know what the 2018 mta bus operators pre employmnt medical consist of ? Thanks to those in advance that answer.

I do, however in order to give proper credit to those that posted the information, I would invite you to click on the following links from the Bus Operator 4600 thread, respectively:

Post #925

Post #1517

Post #2583 (and 2584)

Post #3017

Post #3986

Post #4826

I'll post more medical information from another thread shortly.

Although Bus Operator and Track Worker are two different titles, here are some medical links from the Track Worker 3600 thread, respectively (long story short, their medical is very similar compared to the Bus Operators):

Post #591; Post #606; Post #840; Post #852; Post #862; Post #895; Post #900; Post #1175; Post #1220; Post #1241; Post #1269; Post #1541; Post #1554; Post #1557; Post #1586; Post #1667; Post #1918; Post #1922; Post #2489.

Any questions? Feel free to ask. We're all here to help each other!!

I read most & possibly all of them. I saw that most were dated in years 2011, 2012, 13.... which is why i asked medical for 2018 to see if possibly there were any changes from those earlier years, but thx u very much for the threads... i appreciate it.... I start my process tomorrow the 10th.... 

7 minutes ago, eRod701 said:

I read most & possibly all of them. I saw that most were dated in years 2011, 2012, 13.... which is why i asked medical for 2018 to see if possibly there were any changes from those earlier years, but thx u very much for the threads... i appreciate it.... I start my process tomorrow the 10th.... 

I highly doubt it. IMHO, the only thing they're looking out for now is sleep apnea. If your neck size is greater than 17 inches, or if your Body Mass Index is greater than 35, then you'll have to get a sleep study done, which takes place overnight in a facility. Otherwise, it's the same thing.

Good luck!!

Edited by +Young+

Although I apologize for "bumping" this thread/topic, if anyone wants an update to what the physical and/or medical contains, I would encourage you to check out Post # 392, 393 and 394 from the MaBSTOA 9100 thread, which can be found here.

Special thanks to @Natalie for this update. Myself and the other members on this site truly appreciate it.