MaBSTOA B/O Exam #9100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the immediate future, click here for the pre-employment packet (if you need it). The CPD-B booklet is not necessary since this is not a civil service position.

For those of you who are still waiting, you folks might want to check out this and this YouTube video. In addition, if you need help getting your Class B CLP (Commercial Learner's Permit), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com, which is free! Remember, the multiple-choice tests you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

If you need to make an appointment at the DMV to take the multiple-choice examinations for your Commercial Learner's Permit, click here.

Good luck!

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dman1455 said:

Went down there, filled out some paperwork. I was 2nd in line with the jacket and glasses, got a paper saying to come back when my license is 3 years old which is in Feburary, so a short wait.

Super short wait brother hang in there. I'm waiting on the lab test; still here. 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:04 AM, dman1455 said:

Went down there, filled out some paperwork. I was 2nd in line with the jacket and glasses, got a paper saying to come back when my license is 3 years old which is in Feburary, so a short wait.

Hey I’m from exam 7105 i went Down there and my license was  less then 3 years old so i have To call back in November time will go by super fast 

10 hours ago, Deniqua gaymon said:

Hey I’m from exam 7105 i went Down there and my license was  less then 3 years old so i have To call back in November time will go by super fast 

As per the guidelines of the website, please post in the relevant thread/topic. The thread/topic for MaBSTOA Exam 7105 can be found here.

Thank you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...