MaBSTOA B/O Exam #9100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the immediate future, click here for the pre-employment packet (if you need it). The CPD-B booklet is not necessary since this is not a civil service position.

For those of you who are still waiting, you folks might want to check out this and this YouTube video. In addition, if you need help getting your Class B CLP (Commercial Learner's Permit), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com, which is free! Remember, the multiple-choice tests you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

If you need to make an appointment at the DMV to take the multiple-choice examinations for your Commercial Learner's Permit, click here.

Good luck!

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, KenBK said:

@Sjones8293 what do you have so far? I can try to help if you need!

I have 5 points I know that they increase it to 5 now ( before it was 4 ) 

I had a suspension due to insurance lapses last year ( but now clear) 

last time I was there back in 2018 I had one accident but they didn’t count that

so the only thing I’m worried about is just the suspension last year that they might not accept me 

20 hours ago, KenBK said:

@rosarp01 what did you have to clear up at the dmv?  Are you making it for the feb class? How’s your process going? 

Due to the fact I had a Class A license, my Passenger endorsement wasn't active. I had to go to the dmv waste 4 hrs and downgrade my license in order to activate my Passenger endorsement. I actually am not gonna continue into it; I was offered a job a few days after with FedEx and I am currently a linehaul driver. Best of luck!!

7 hours ago, Shayc10 said:

How you know if you passed the drug test? All i got was the receipt after the test. 

If you do not get notified that you failed the drug test, assume that you passed.

59 minutes ago, rosarp01 said:

Due to the fact I had a Class A license, my Passenger endorsement wasn't active. I had to go to the dmv waste 4 hrs and downgrade my license in order to activate my Passenger endorsement. I actually am not gonna continue into it; I was offered a job a few days after with FedEx and I am currently a linehaul driver. Best of luck!!

What? I also have a Class A CDL with the 'P' endorsement with an 'M' restriction and nobody has given me any problems. Keep in mind though that I took a road test in both a tractor-trailer and a bus.

18 hours ago, +Young+ said:

If you do not get notified that you failed the drug test, assume that you passed.

What? I also have a Class A CDL with the 'P' endorsement with an 'M' restriction and nobody has given me any problems. Keep in mind though that I took a road test in both a tractor-trailer and a bus.

You did the correct way, I never took the bus road test. That's why you're ok. Good luck!!!