Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
+Young+

MaBSTOA B/O Exam #9100

+Young+

For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the immediate future, click here for the pre-employment packet (if you need it). The CPD-B booklet is not necessary since this is not a civil service position.

For those of you who are still waiting, you folks might want to check out this and this YouTube video. In addition, if you need help getting your Class B CLP (Commercial Learner's Permit), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com, which is free! Remember, the multiple-choice tests you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

Good luck!!

Message added by +Young+

2 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Hello all, writing on behalf of a friend.

They have a list number of 9XX. Any idea when they'll be called for the class? Thanks.

I have a list of 9xx and is still awaiting to be called. I already completed PE, just awaiting MEDICAL. 

10 hours ago, Shayc10 said:

I have a list of 9xx and is still awaiting to be called. I already completed PE, just awaiting MEDICAL. 

I'm trying to guess when they'll be called. Possibly in May?

Nothing as of yet. I’m List 9xx, completed PE, also awaiting Medical. It’s been confirmed that there is a class starting on the Feb 17th. My guess is that they’re still cleaning up some of the past old exams. Hoping to hear something this week. 

56 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

I'm trying to guess when they'll be called. Possibly in May?

I don’t think May. That’s a little far out. They said anywhere from 3-90days from the date you were down to do PE. Every 30 days that pass, you’ll be sent to do a new drug test 

MTA doesn’t have a problem doing another drug test after your 30days are up, as they did with my brother which soon immediately, placed him in the Feb 17th class. 

18 hours ago, Shayc10 said:

I’m just hoping they call soon. I was hoping for the class on the 17th but who knows now

I got in contact with someone but all they did was transfer me to a voicemail really wasn’t helpful at all 

1 hour ago, Sjones8293 said:

Just a heads up my girlfriend just got called for PE on the 20th for 7612 

Congrats to her!! Do you know what her list number is offhand? And if you can re-post this in the 7612 thread, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Feb 17th 2020 class officially started today. I was told there’s another class starting in another 2-weeks. Good luck! 🤞  

4 hours ago, Myrv said:

Feb 17th 2020 class officially started today. I was told there’s another class starting in another 2-weeks. Good luck! 🤞  

Did you get called back?