S.I. SIM schedules available on the GTFS site

Dan1

17 hours ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

I'm not thrilled (you don't know sarcasm) but it does illustrate my point.

Sure....when you're wrong now it's just sarcasm....

In any case, don't think they didn't screw up along Hylan either. The SIM7 has ridiculously inadequate service, and there's a 75 minute gap between the last overnight SIM1C at 3:50am and the first SIM1 at 5:05am, so unless they run extras (which won't do people good if they're relying on the schedule and have already planned accordingly). Even on the deep South Shore, they screwed Arden Heights out of their evening service (without warning either. They promised that if you have an express bus available at a certain time, you would still have service available in your general area). 

7 hours ago, checkmatechamp13 said:

Sure....when you're wrong now it's just sarcasm....

In any case, don't think they didn't screw up along Hylan either. The SIM7 has ridiculously inadequate service, and there's a 75 minute gap between the last overnight SIM1C at 3:50am and the first SIM1 at 5:05am, so unless they run extras (which won't do people good if they're relying on the schedule and have already planned accordingly). Even on the deep South Shore, they screwed Arden Heights out of their evening service (without warning either. They promised that if you have an express bus available at a certain time, you would still have service available in your general area). 

Wrong about what? My opinion? lol

Archived