Welcome to PATH

Postal 1

This PATH forum does not talk about employment opportunities.  Which is something sorely lacking .But I have looked at this  forum and will attempt to use this as a place where all can gain information on PATH and other employment issues.

And I have used other transit systems as a place for this forum...

Edited by Postal 1

On 7/17/2018 at 4:51 PM, Postal 1 said:

This PATH forum does not talk about employment opportunities.  Which is something sorely lacking .But I have looked at this  forum and will attempt to use this as a place where all can gain information on PATH and other employment issues.

And I have used other transit systems as a place for this forum...

It would be nice to get some inside info on some job openings. I'm exploring my options once my contract to the US Army is done in March 2020

On 7/16/2018 at 11:51 AM, Postal 1 said:

I realize that they are separate but I couldn't find a forum for PATH and the search engine kept binging me to njt so I thought it would be good plac to start.

I think that it is necessary to create a PATH section on this forum!!!

• 1 month later...

So .... so far so good. I'm on the job at PATH for over 2 months and no real issues.  If your planning on working for PATH as a TPIA ( temporary passenger agent ) be ready for crazy hours and a staff that both welcomes you and expects you to know your job very quickly. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/15/2018 at 10:16 AM, Postal 1 said:

I just got hired by PATH. IT TOOK 2 1/2 month from the time that I got offered to test.

Congratulations on getting hired..are you still working for  the PATH ? I tested and qualified this past December and still haven't interviewed yet. Pretty sure the interviews will be conducted next month though. I have a couple questions id like to ask you about the hiring process. It's hard to find any info about it on the internet.