I Am a new Member also!

ElKaotico

:D Hi guys!! For now, Know me as ElKaotico... Am glad to have located such website/chat-box in reference to MTA employees/members of the NYC Transit System.

I am currently a NYC Peace Officer, not making much bread like many others out there and tired of the poor pay Peace Officers get along the stressfull lifestyles that comes along with the job. Not much respect from the public...the public has no idea what we are, so they have the tendency to laugh at the job title, Peace Officer...lol!

Any way, for a quite a few yrs, I have been interested in driving buses for MTA based on the fact of that they are nice paying jobs... But, am now disgusted...having found out that exam number 8008 for MTA Bus company is not at the same pay scale as that of MAbstoa and NYC Transit. At the time I took the exam I thought they all payed the same. WHat a smack on the face that was to me.

Moreover, I have pass all the entry level phases of the hiring process... and will now start training on Oct. 27, 2008 for MTA Bus Company at an insulting 16.50hr when the new posting for MAbstoa test states they start at 18.84hrs. . . Doing the same Sh%#t..... Maaan am I up-set or what?!

I didn't know this after the fact.

So now I'll put in for the MaBSTOA exam as well...there goes another $40bucks. Is it worth it or what?

That is my intro. guys..hope to hear from you guys out there.

Happy to be part of this website/forum!!:D

:D Hi guys!! For now, Know me as ElKaotico... Am glad to have located such website/chat-box in reference to MTA employees/members of the NYC Transit System.

I am currently a NYC Peace Officer, not making much bread like many others out there and tired of the poor pay Peace Officers get along the stressfull lifestyles that comes along with the job. Not much respect from the public...the public has no idea what we are, so they have the tendency to laugh at the job title, Peace Officer...lol!

Any way, for a quite a few yrs, I have been interested in driving buses for MTA based on the fact of that they are nice paying jobs... But, am now disgusted...having found out that exam number 8008 for MTA Bus company is not at the same pay scale as that of MAbstoa and NYC Transit. At the time I took the exam I thought they all payed the same. WHat a smack on the face that was to me.

Moreover, I have pass all the entry level phases of the hiring process... and will now start training on Oct. 27, 2008 for MTA Bus Company at an insulting 16.50hr when the new posting for MAbstoa test states they start at 18.84hrs. . . Doing the same Sh%#t..... Maaan am I up-set or what?!

I didn't know this after the fact.

So now I'll put in for the MaBSTOA exam as well...there goes another $40bucks. Is it worth it or what?

That is my intro. guys..hope to hear from you guys out there.

Happy to be part of this website/forum!!:D

welcome!!!

Archived