Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nycbusfan

MTA Bus photos from today August 27th 2007

What is the B100? I've always wondered what is it, and where it goes. I don't see it on the Brooklyn bus map

What is the B100? I've always wondered what is it, and where it goes. I don't see it on the Brooklyn bus map

The B100 runs from Kings Hwy. on the Brighton line to 56th drive and Strickland ave. in Mill basin. The whole route is 30 minutes long and there is never heavy traffic. The B100 passes the Flatbush bus depot which runs the B2,B31,B41,B44,B46,B47 and B49.

That last bus there looks... rather.. naked to what I am used to for some reason. Maybe its no advertisements? Hmm.. :P

It's on the bus map....

That last bus there looks... rather.. naked to what I am used to for some reason. Maybe its no advertisements? Hmm.. :P

For some reason alot of local buses in Spring Creek have no ads on them.

For some reason alot of local buses in Spring Creek have no ads on them.

I know one repower bus don't have any ads on the right side .....some HEV's still don't have any ads and the Orion V cng that were rencely repainted they don't have any ads...that nothing new,however.

They do look weird without them. Nice pics by the way.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.