Hi there

SIMplicity

Hi guys! I found this amazing site a few weeks ago and after following along with some topics I decided to create an account. I mostly ride the subway and buses in Manhattan and Staten Island plus the express buses. If I had to pick a favorite subway route it would be the (E), the (7) or the (Q). I’ve never ridden the (Z)... I love transportation and city planning. I’m a South Shore commuter, still in school, and I’ve been on all 26 X-routes in SI (don’t really like the ferry), so I know the system and I’ve been following the new SIM network as it’s evolved over the past year... Happy to be here :)  

22 hours ago, SIMplicity said:

Hi guys! I found this amazing site a few weeks ago and after following along with some topics I decided to create an account. I mostly ride the subway and buses in Manhattan and Staten Island plus the express buses. If I had to pick a favorite subway route it would be the (E), the (7) or the (Q). I’ve never ridden the (Z)... I love transportation and city planning. I’m a South Shore commuter, still in school, and I’ve been on all 26 X-routes in SI (don’t really like the ferry), so I know the system and I’ve been following the new SIM network as it’s evolved over the past year... Happy to be here :)  

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here. :) I live out here on Staten Island as well. 

Archived